Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Extra Ball most challenging shot

hotty

Thought I would put this out after playing a few games and after playing FT for a while I found it very difficult to get that EB shot, WH2O I found to be difficult once hit can be a real ball drainer if hit hard.

Hotty

• Super Moderator
lol. when i saw the thread title i thought of those 2 games. i don't know how many balls i've lost getting an extra ball on wh20, lose one/get one = better to leave it alone and hope you gte it accidentally.

lol. when i saw the thread title i thought of those 2 games. i don't know how many balls i've lost getting an extra ball on wh20, lose one/get one = better to leave it alone and hope you gte it accidentally.

+1 these 2 pins came straight mind.

Not a challenging one at all but everytime i try for one on my TSPP it always, and i mean always goes sdtm :realmad:

Strikes and Spares is hard i find. Out lanes again but on my pin it always bounces around and goes down the outlanes.

EDIT: The above could be more about my playing ability now i think about it :lol

• Super Moderator

I reckon Firepower is a pain in the butt to get extra ball. Not so much a single shot but what you need to do to get it. Gotta get 5X first then light 'FIRE' again then get the 'POWER' targets.

I can get multiball several times a game but hardly ever get extraball. Normally I give a big "Woohoo!" when I get the extra

Another 2 (on the same machine) that aren't particularly challenging as a shot, but are in terms of what is involved to get them.

Royal Madness extra ball on MM

Hit the left ramp x4, the right ramp x4, the orbit x4, the catapult x4, kill the trolls, do the madness mutiball (not multiball madness ... get more confusing :)) Hit the merlin shot. Then during Royal Madness, hit every major shot on the playfield once, and both ramps twice each. I've only done this 4 or 5 times I'd say.

Hurry up EB

While I'm at it, hurry up extra ball on MM - got to do 10 hurry ups for the EB. I won't go into it as there are heaps of ways to do it, it just takes a *shitload* of shots. I've probably done it no more than 3 times.

There are probably a heap of DMDs with stupidly hard to achieve extra balls, these are the two hardest that I've come across though.

ZZZ FARFALLA has a tough ramp shot to the upper playfield,

then after (& if) you can get all 7 drop targets down without

the ball draining back down between the flippers, the SPECIAL

target in the far left lights and THATS THE HARD shot because

of the angle and also you only have 20 seconds to do the lot!!

im new here so if im wrong dont go on me like a pom on a dirty filthy polak looking for under award work.

besides being a racially vilifing statement, it's just not cool, funny, or contextual Henry

someone has to call you on the lame racial slurs, I dont think you mean any harm, but they are unneeded/unwanted

and the extra ball shot on FT I can get 90% of the time first attempt from the RHS flipper

Edited by Fish Tales

besides being a racially vilifing statement, it's just not cool, funny, or contextual Henry

someone has to call you on the lame racial slurs, I dont think you mean any harm, but they are unneeded/unwanted

its only taken you 588 of HIS posts to realise this...<_<

WH20 - is tough but can be done.

Firepower - going for extra-ball takes a lot of effort.

I like games with a tough extra ball, and I like games where you have to make a shot to get an extra ball. On my Sterns extra ball is gained by the ball going down a lit inlane, not so satisfying.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...