Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Capcom Airborn Pinball

I traded in today a Airborn machine, It is in as new condition, one of the best condition machines that I have had for a long time, it has not a mark on it anywhere. The question is What is it worth on the retail market. Its a nice looking game, excellent sounds, excellent game play, great multiball, very similiar to playing f14 tomcat. This is a collector machine if ever I have seen one.

Geez, if its that nice it'd be criminal to let it go for under 3k! So many games not even close to mint go for ridiculous prices on ebay. I guess there isnt much love for Sega pins though except maybe South Park. I enjoyed Independence Day the ramps on that are really nice.

Just finished detailing it today, What a beautiful game, and it is an excellent game to play, heaps of shots, it requires a fairly high skill level to get high scores. Great game in as new condition. Would like to get near $3000 but open to offers. If anybody down south interested, I'm sure the arcade king Travis could come over and inspect it for you. I will ask him if thats ok.

• 1 year later...

Not wanting to step on anyones toes, nor talk down this pin, but, I reckon Wayne sold one recently for $1K.

I dont think it is valued very highly.

Having said that, I didnt see the condition of Waynes, much less than compare it to this minty one.

Edited by terry007