My First Pin - Bally Skateball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Pin - Bally Skateball

Took delivery of my first pin - Bally Skateball (Marco's previous possession). What can I say .... it's been 25+ years since I touched a machine, and to now actually own one and not have to feed it shrapnel.

Never played this one before, but from a few games last night it plays reasonably fast with good action. Would like to say a BIG thank you to Marco in making this purchase 100% hassle-free. Most helpful to a newbie owner - and that's one of the many reasons this kind of forum makes a big difference. By beginning my search for pinball information a few months ago, it led me to this forum. So .... also a big thank you also to the founders and ongoing administrators of this forum.

Used RTS to transport it, and was very satisfied with their service.

grats, where's the pics? who is marko? (rossignolli?)

Comment

Congratz mate, as EB said it would be great to see some pics
      We're the renegades of funk

Comment

Congrats!. Nice choice for your first of many i'm sure

Comment

congrats mate,bet you get more than one
          Wanted Taito or universal cabinet any condition dead or alive.

Comment

Congratulations on your first purchase. I sure hope that you have the space for another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
              grats, where's the pics? who is marko? (rossignolli?)
              Marco - gottman/pinfan on the forums

Comment

Cool. Let us know if you can replicate the trick with the right flipper that guarantees you score a Special.

Comment

Originally posted by GEE View Post
                  Cool. Let us know if you can replicate the trick with the right flipper that guarantees you score a Special.

HEY quiet man!! No one's meant to know about that one.
                  WTB (or possible trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

PINBALL - This crap is spose to be F-U-N

Comment

Originally posted by GEE View Post
                    I had read about it many weeks ago, and only recalled it once I had done it a few times. Easy to do, but would rather not do it to keep it interesting.

Haven't taken any pics yet, but hope to do so soon.

Comment

Congrats on the pin - done well , You have certainly done your research on the forum and that is what AA members do - Help each other out. looking forward to pics.
                      http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Here's a few images of the game.

Comment

Fun game I own one as well. Mine took alot of work to get back to life though. I had to replace the rectifier board, rebuild the driver board and tear into the middle drop targets to get them working properly. I also had to replace the spinner bracket and fix a bunch of light sockets, and replaced the shooter rod.

Love the artwork on this game, specially since I used to skateboard back in the day
                          =-= PINS: Fish Tales, Revenge from Mars, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Skateball =-=

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X