Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The best of Bally 1980-1981

The best of Bally 1980-1981  

134 members have voted

1. 1. The best of Bally 1980-1981

• Centaur
    • Eight Ball Deluxe
    • Embryon
    • Elektra
    • Fathom
    • Flash Gordon
    • Medusa
    • Vector
    • Xenon

Any reason why it started at 1980 Pete ??? :unsure

My 2 favourite Bally's are from 1978 :

-Six Million Dollar Man

-Harlem Globetrotters

Both great games to play and have become highly collectible .

Hey, if you want a poll about games earlier than 1980, start another poll

AS I said in the opening post, the games Bally made in these two years are classics and very collectable

Yes, Bally games from 1976-79 are also good, but the game play is simpler than this group, so not comparable

Hey, if you want a poll about games earlier than 1980, start another poll

AS I said in the opening post, the games Bally made in these two years are classics and very collectable

Yes, Bally games from 1976-79 are also good, but the game play is simpler than this group, so not comparable

:tomato:tomato:tomato

Sorry Pete . Wasn't stirring . Just wondered what the reason was behind 1980 - 81 .

Well my vote , out of those choices , is definitely EBD . Looks great and plays great .

• 1 year later...
Centaur keeps me coming back again and again to play - it really challenges me - then there's the cool artwork , colours etc. I currently rate it higher than my Embryon and I have yet to get my Fathom, Medusa and Elektra going so I dont know if my rating of centaur will ever change.

• Super Moderator
Centaur keeps me coming back again and again to play - it really challenges me - then there's the cool artwork , colours etc. I currently rate it higher than my Embryon and I have yet to get my Fathom, Medusa and Elektra going so I dont know if my rating of centaur will ever change.

I remember talking to your son in NZ Clive and he said Centaur was his favorite game in your lineup as well.

i haven't played one in recent times (the last 20 years) but will have to find one for a go.

Xenon I don't reckon I've ever played and would love to one day it just looks great so I voted on EBD as I've played all the others and just love this game.

Never ever come across a Xenon wonder where they all are?

Peter

• Super Moderator
Xenon I don't reckon I've ever played and would love to one day it just looks great so I voted on EBD as I've played all the others and just love this game.

Never ever come across a Xenon wonder where they all are?

Peter

the best xenon in australia will be making an appearance at mega meat!

brand new 'gold edition' playfield, better than mint factory condition machine. a real beauty ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just like to add an update of my preferred. Have had a Xenon and a Spacies since the start of the thread. Still have the Harlem, Fathom(another to pickup tomorrow) Playboy and Black jack

Would still like a Centaur and Medusa and 6MDM. @DOG ,love your choices of games:023: