The best of Bally 1980-1981

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinballnz View Post
    Centaur keeps me coming back again and again to play - it really challenges me - then there's the cool artwork , colours etc. I currently rate it higher than my Embryon and I have yet to get my Fathom, Medusa and Elektra going so I dont know if my rating of centaur will ever change.
    I remember talking to your son in NZ Clive and he said Centaur was his favorite game in your lineup as well.
    i haven't played one in recent times (the last 20 years) but will have to find one for a go.

Comment

Xenon I don't reckon I've ever played and would love to one day it just looks great so I voted on EBD as I've played all the others and just love this game.
      Never ever come across a Xenon wonder where they all are?

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by GORGAR 1 View Post
        Xenon I don't reckon I've ever played and would love to one day it just looks great so I voted on EBD as I've played all the others and just love this game.
        Never ever come across a Xenon wonder where they all are?

Peter
        the best xenon in australia will be making an appearance at mega meat!
        brand new 'gold edition' playfield, better than mint factory condition machine. a real beauty

Comment

EBD hands down.
          Xenon Fathom and Embryon a close 2nd
          The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Xenon for me
            PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling" Scott

Comment

Voted for Cenaur love the dark theme.

Comment

Love to have a Xenon and a medusa. Quite happy with good old Fathom though-keeps chugging along with minimal hiccups
                http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Bumper Pete View Post
                  Hey, if you want a poll about games earlier than 1980, start another poll
                  nice one Pinbot, this is a pretty serious matter.

Comment

Centaur EBD Fathom Flash Gordon Embryon Medusa Rolling Stones In my collection looking for Elektra one day great era

Comment

Just like to add an update of my preferred. Have had a Xenon and a Spacies since the start of the thread. Still have the Harlem, Fathom(another to pickup tomorrow) Playboy and Black jack
                      Would still like a Centaur and Medusa and 6MDM. [MENTION=8186]DOG[/MENTION] ,love your choices of games

Comment

Originally posted by JPD View Post
                        Just like to add an update of my preferred. Have had a Xenon and a Spacies since the start of the thread. Still have the Harlem, Fathom(another to pickup tomorrow) Playboy and Black jack Would still like a Centaur and Medusa and 6MDM. [MENTION=8186]DOG[/MENTION] ,love your choices of games
                        Also have kiss, playboy and EK. But they are not from this era

Comment

Originally posted by DOG View Post
                          Also have kiss, playboy and EK. But they are not from this era
                          Bloody heck, what a line-up. Nice work, just a tad jealous

Comment

My top 3 in order of Preference:

1. Eight Ball Deluxe
                            2. Centaur
                            3. Fathom

I have owned all 3 and always thought Centaur and Fathom
                            slightly less challenging (easier to complete game play) than EBD

Rawdon

My2centsworth

Comment

Nearly sold my EBD a while back to a mate. It's one of those machines I keep heading back to. Kinda glad I still have it.
                              Now added at Flash Gordon to my collection, with a CPR backglass. Looks stunning. Great game too. Surprised it does not get more love on the poll.

Comment

Eightball and f/g 2 all time greats Imck

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X