Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

(Poll) Bang for Buck DMD Games

(Poll) Bang for Buck DMD Games  

248 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Bang for Buck DMD Games

• White Water
    • Jurassic Park
    • Jurassic Park Lost World
    • Tommy
    • Bram Stoker's Dracula
    • Terminator 2
    • Johnny Mnumonic
    • Shadow
    • World Cup Soccer 94
    • Roadshow
    • Fish Tales
    • Judge Dredd
    • Indianapolis 500
    • Last Action Hero
    • High Speed The Getaway II
    • The Flintstones
    • Black Rose
    • Creature from the Black Lagoon
    • Demolition Man
    • Pinball Magic
    • Star Wars Data East
    • Frankenstein
    • Pistol Poker (Alvin G)
    • Congo
    • Star Wars Episode 1 (Pinball 2000)
    • Party Zone

Just voted for JP. Based on the last couple of sales, you can get one for < $2k.

I've had one for about a month. TBH, I really didn't rate it for the first couple of weeks, hated the diagnostics/menu system as well.

But really wanted to spend some time on it to make sure I wasn't judging too quickly.

I'm glad I did:) I'm really starting to feel the love for this game. May not be a "must keep" pin, but definitely heaps of fun. If it can be got for under $2k, or even up to $2.5k, lots of bang for buck there for me.

Still - tough to choose just one.

ok, i voted wh20 cos its the best machine out of the lot for gameplay/depth/etc, but i have to say you will struggle to find a decent wh20 under 2.5k. having said that, you can find fishtales for under 2k and getaway for around 2.5k also and both those machines are crackers! in fact my fishy cost me 1.6k and i think its possibly the best value machine of the 5 i have as everyone (EVERYONE) who plays it loves it. i love the getaway for numerous reasons (la grange and car theme) and i love wh20 as its the most challenging and addictive, but road show gets a huge workoutevery time its turned on (its a bit simple, but heaps of fun and people love the shaker motor), so if the poll was split at best under 2k, it would be fishy. under 3k is a tight show, but wh20 for me (closely followed by getaway)

Greg way too early mate. there polls are long term and will change over time years even:) thats was my intention :)

I didnt know you intended them to be ongoing Trav.

Interesting, is there a way we could change our votes 1 year from now? Or Re-poll?

This is a great idea. As a pin n00b, the opinion of experienced pin players / owners is a valuable one to me as I consider what would be the best purchase for my next one. It's interesting to see so many vote for white water, I wasn't leaning that way, but now I am :)

Thanks for the input guys, and thanks for the poll Trav. I have to agree with what EB has said here though, opinions change over time, should this be the 2010 poll and the records kept as a reference and start again next year?

• 1 year later...