To All Sydney Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Sydney Members

I will be heading to Sydney in either the first week of May or the first week of June (will advise which month when i am 100% certain). If any of you guys happen to buy a pin from up here and for me to bring it down for fuel money, i am more than willing. I only have a station wagon, which i have delivered 3 pins so far in so i guess first in best dressed. I'm thinking of the next 2 containers that Tony has coming where i might be able to take one down for someone.

John

Have found out that i will be going down to Sydney on the 24th of April. Sorry for date stuff up, if i can help anyone out pm me.
    Last edited by prowler; 10th April 2010, 12:44 PM. Reason: updated information
    Prowler Pinball Restorations

John,

thats a really considerate offer .. hope pinball shed or someone up in Brisbane has a real bargain & I can take you up on the transport offer

cheers ..Paul

Comment

Gracious offer Been a few offers of AA members in the last year with transport and a testament to the hobby. onya Prowler
      http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Good on ya mate. The drive sucks, probably 12hrs to syd. Hope you have someone else to help with the drive. Easier with 2 doing about 2 hr shifts each.
        PIMP YOUR PINS

Comment

Did the drive last week was beautiful 11 hours or so of highway bliss! Don't tell me I can't afford another pin! I don't want to know you are coming down... Hmmm wonder if the budget can stretch to a fourth pin.... 3 purchase in a month I highly doubt it...
          Posted via Mobile Device
          In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
          Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Have found out that i will be going down to Sydney on the 24th of April. Sorry for date stuff up, if i can help anyone out pm me.

Comment

5days to go if anyone wants a pin transported to Sydney.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X