Best places to buy rubbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to buy rubbers

As per title any recommendation for suppliers of pinball rubbers both here and overseas

Oh, I read the title and was going to reply with Coles .. they sell rubbers in all sorts of packs ..

6, 12, hell even 24 for the super keen

I know recognise that you're talking about pinball, and that after a few beers my mind really does hit the gutter

Comment

I was thinking about how it would be taken, but left it like that for the replies like yours

Comment

Originally posted by __frother__
        Oh, I read the title and was going to reply with Coles .. they sell rubbers in all sorts of packs ..
        6, 12, hell even 24 for the super keen
        I know recognise that you're talking about pinball, and that after a few beers my mind really does hit the gutter
        LMAO. Thats just silly. Virgil is obviously talking about rubbers big enough to cover a pinball machine (that's impressive!!!) ... and Coles dont sell em in that size.

I'm sorry but you are probably going to have to mix your own latex and work off a mold of some kind.
        ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
          LMAO. Thats just silly. Virgil is obviously talking about rubbers big enough to cover a pinball machine (that's impressive!!!) ... and Coles dont sell em in that size.
          I'm sorry but you are probably going to have to mix your own latex and work off a mold of some kind.
          Maybe there are some speciality shops or websites that sell them in the right size, the unusual shape may be an issue. www.durex.com/pinball????

Comment

Flavoured or regular?

Comment

"Ribbed for her pleasure"
              ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

I bought my (pinball) rubbers from Mandy @ AMD Qld.

Amusement Machine Distributors (Qld)
                1/ 27 Wolverhampton St Stafford 4053 (07) 3352 6600
                Fax (07) 3352 6611

http://www.coinopspares.com/

mandy@coinopspares.com
                BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
                  "Ribbed for her pleasure"

Turn them inside out for your pleasure
                  STRUTTER KISS FORUM

Comment

I rarely purchase pinball parts locally except for a piece of pinnie glass from AMD Sydney. Overseas however is a different story

- For general parts like bulbs, rubber, coils, cabinet and flipper parts i shop at:
                    www.pinballlife.com
                    I cannot reccomend the guy that runs it [Terry] highly enough. Top notch!

- For more game specific parts such as ramps, plastics, decals i use:
                    www.marcospec.com
                    www.bayareaamusements.com

-Restoration Supplies etc
                    www.pinrestore.com

Ive had great dealing with all of the above, marcospec communicate very well and all of the above also pack items very well.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X