Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got the MM from Timezone Surfers Paradise?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who got the MM from Timezone Surfers Paradise?

    Went strolling through Timezone Surfers Paradise the other day. Who scored the MM pinball? The other 3 are still there. CV, MB, TofAN
    The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

    The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.


  • #2
    i have a feeling that was the one just just sold on ebay last week


    mark

    Comment


    • #3
      i asked replay in brisbane city what they do with they're old stuff and they hock it on ebay.. i'd hazard a guess that timezone does the same.
      The HillDweller

      Comment


      • #4
        It was sodl privately but I'm not sure to whom. The others are also for sale but at exorbitant prices. Very overpriced indeed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Have been in ond out of Timezine all week, Played the 3 machine mentioned MB had a stuffed wireform ramp and the ball kept getting stuck. CV shot all 4 balls into play at once so it reset as the first ball went down although there were 3 still in play. TotAN was a very nice pin, albeit a bit worn but enjoyed a few games on it. Timezone worker told me all 3 were for sale and they were getting new ones??
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by terry007
            Have been in ond out of Timezine all week, Played the 3 machine mentioned MB had a stuffed wireform ramp and the ball kept getting stuck. CV shot all 4 balls into play at once so it reset as the first ball went down although there were 3 still in play. TotAN was a very nice pin, albeit a bit worn but enjoyed a few games on it. Timezone worker told me all 3 were for sale and they were getting new ones??
            Wonder what price their asking and what they are getting to replace them.
            The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

            The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

            Comment


            • #7
              I also went to Intencity at Pacific Fair. They had a Bally WCS, Star Wars and Simpsons. The Star Wars was no working for the times i visited. I did get a game in on the WCS but it was rooted. Simpsons was in good nick though and played a few games on it.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Pinny Parlour
                Wonder what price their asking and what they are getting to replace them.
                I know they want $4500 + GST for the CV even with the many problems it has. A think he has pretty unrealistic prices on all of them from what I have heard. The owner is an Indian guy. He will usually call you back pretty quickly with prices if you are interested.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was at Timezone (Surfers) tonight for the first time in a while

                  They only have 1 pin left there, ToTAN. I was hoping for some replacement titles for MM and CV

                  1 pin in a place that size? They're having a larf


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by garuda View Post
                    I know they want $4500 + GST for the CV even with the many problems it has. A think he has pretty unrealistic prices on all of them
                    That price doesn't sound all that unreasonable for a CV. I paid $4500 for mine and several hundred more in parts to fix it.

                    Comment

                    Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X