Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

any NSW'ers wanna go halvies with me from marco?

bwodie

Hey guys,

Not sure if any of you have purchased from http://www.marcospec.com before, but the one time i did, they were excellent.

The only problem is they only offer a flat rate shipping cost of $40 US up to 4 pounds. My total basket is only 1.96 pounds.

everything is so much cheaper from them. targets only $7.50, rubber kits only 13-14$ (all US of course)

If anyone wanted to go fifty fifty on the 40US shipping, they could choose up to 2 pounds worth of gear at a pretty decent price.

I have sourced the parts i need from a few different places, but obviously alot cheaper to get everything from one!

anyone keen or got any other ideas? :)

If your just getting general items why not go airmail from pinballlife.. not only are the prices cheaper but he offers all sorts of shipping methods. You probably pay half that amount in shipping via airmail as opposed to marco's fedex style

right well hamish pm'd me this arvo and hes keen as mustard so thats, that

my apologies kramer, was at work or would of said something :)

jackpot, the prices for the parts i wanted were actually slightly more expensive from pinball life, and they didnt have stock on 2 of the items (slightly hard to find targets). they were able to get them in, but not so keen to wait lol

from marco, if you load up with 4 pounds of gear it becomes worth it, but anything other then that and your right, their fedex crap is a Rip! :)