Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Looking Pirates for Sale on Ebay

Hi
    New to the forum and looking to buy a new pinball - there is a Pirates of the Caribbean on Ebay that looks really nice - just wondering what people think of it. I have been looking around and it seems cheap( $6000 collectors quality). Opinions would be greatly appreciated asap as the auction ends tomorrow night at around 7.30 pm
    Thanks
    Rowan

put the link in

Comment

Unless its coming from a dealer I think you are paying 500-1000 to much
      sigpic

Comment

The ad is on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=110389097962

It looks to be in absolute mint condition and home use only the seller has an excellent record on ebay.
        I haven't been able to find one for under 7000 in fact the only ones I have seen available for sale on internet here is around 7200-7300 so I would think that 6100 is an excellent price especially as it is home use only. If I can snag it for 6100 or around that I will be wrapped.Only one day to go so here's hoping.
        Rowan

Comment

Buy it, its a bargain!!!

Comment

Have you played the game much?.

I've played a couple of games on site and found it OK i guess. But didn't really wanna keep playing it after those couple of games.

Comment

Hello,
              I have seen this auction & he has listed it a few times before. I don't think there is a real demand for Pirates as it is a bit of a boring game (in my opinion). After playing it a few times it just seemed like work & not fun at all. I did like the artwork though. To read what other think try the following: http://ipdb.org/search.pl?any=pirate...ype=quick#5163 This is the link to the Pirates entry in the Internet Pinball Database & is limited to pictures & user comments.

Read an indepth review here: http://pinballnews.com/games/potc/index6.html
              This is about as unbiased a review as you will get & very informative.

Comment

I have played it at bumper action in the city and think it is great couldn't get off it - that's why I want to get one. Had the treasure chest , boat sinking into play field , spinning disk up the top - really had a lot of fun features that I liked and the theme was great. I played other games in there but this was a stand out to me that's why I am interested.
                Rowan

Thanks Julie I have looked at the sites and the overall feel is that it is a very good pinball so I think I will go for it- as far as I know the seller has only listed it once as I was watching it and they wanted 7200 this is a big drop and is now in my price range - a lot cheaper than bumper and another place that wants 7250 !!
                Thanks for your advise and the links /info much appreciated
                Last edited by ROWAN; 18th May 2009, 11:21 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

Comment

Ive got a MB, TOTAN, TZ and pirates

When visitors come over, Pirates has the longest queue

Comment

Just curious. Will it be your first machine?.

Comment

$5500 tops.

Comment

welcome aboard

dont take this the wrong way but your posts look like your plugging the machine than buying

for a first time pin buyer this is quite a big leap
                        you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

There's only 2 minutes to go and you haven't bid yet .... If you want it you better hurry up.

Comment

Originally posted by narf_ View Post
                            welcome aboard

dont take this the wrong way but your posts look like your plugging the machine than buying

for a first time pin buyer this is quite a big leap
                            Heh. Reading over his posts again, i think you might be on to something there.

If that is the case. Thats just

Comment

well all posts only in this thread. talks of quality,end time,competitors and the auction

just comes across as generating interest
                              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X