Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball High Scores!

LOTR4U

Guys,

Thought I would just share the biggest fluke of all time. Bare in mind my highest score was 80 odd mill and never took much notice cos it was alway pretty crap.

But here is my latest high score for High Speed: The Getway 2

P.S Post your highest score here if you like but please provide a pic.

Funny how you can kick ass one game, and then the next the machine can turn the tables and whoop your butt!

Im still trying to complete all the 'creature features' on my TFTC pin. I usually get too pissed off when trying to go for high scores :)

So much for a relaxing game of pinball!

Yeah, it really is practice and you need to learn what everything means as you were telling me before.

I hit 8 or 10 tunnel shots and had 3 balls in the turbo charger at once, previously I only could barely get 1. Mind you ask me again to do it, that took me about 15 odd games when I woke up first thing in the morning lol half a sleep.

and, someone reminded me about the taking the glass off and I thought wow I should get 1 billion and post that score but I thought what really is the point unless you did it yourself. :D

MATE WERE ARE THE ADAMS SCORE AND TZ SCORESSSSSSSS???????

Funny how you can kick ass one game, and then the next the machine can turn the tables and whoop your butt!

Im still trying to complete all the 'creature features' on my TFTC pin. I usually get too pissed off when trying to go for high scores :)

So much for a relaxing game of pinball!

Me too,had it for ages but still not there.Tales from the Crypt is so fucking hard to complete.There are too many dam features.Have to have a game of CV after TFTC.Its a bit more user friendly and calming.

Speaking of the battery, you can replace them when the game is on can't you? without losing high scores?

Me too,had it for ages but still not there. Tales from the Crypt is so fucking hard to complete.There are too many damn features.

I recently removed my 'Cliffy protector' from my machine. F*ck off they don't affect gameplay! !

It made shooting the centre scoop about 40% harder, due to the ball sometimes getting airborne, and it would also alter the balls path when it was rolling back down the table....

Im happy with my knead-it solution ie putty-up the worn groove that was next to the scoop.

Speaking of the battery, you can replace them when the game is on can't you? without losing high scores?

Yep that's the way to do it, pays to check the battery holder for corrosion while you're doing it too

Clay also recommends marking the batteries with todays date, so you know when to replace them (it's supposed to be every 12 months to be safe) though I didn't bother