Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball Expo Car pools - Newy boys.

Hi all Newy members,

With the recent Expo coming up there was some talk of car pooling a crew down there on the Saturday but nothing official.

Thought I would start a thread to organise who is interested in going , who can drive , pick-up points , departure times etc.

Personally I'd love to go but can't stand driving in Sydney so would love to catch a ride with someone and chip in for fuel etc.

Post your interest here and hopefully we'll get something organised . I think there will be enough members going from around Newy to make up a few car-loads but we need to sort out who is going with who.

Cheers,
    Scott.

Yep I am up for the car-pooling/share petrol thing Scott, be great to share company, talk pin stuff. I loathe driving in Sydney as well lol

Comment

Yeah Greg I thought we better organise something rather than leave it to the last minute .... lol

We probably could've organised something last Saturday night but I guess everyone was too busy drooling over Jules' awesome lineup.

So that's 2 .... but

Do we have any drivers ??? lol

Ah also forgot to factor in if there is any interest in guys attending the seminar thingy on Saturday night ???
      Last edited by MrMaloo; 6th May 2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

Comment

Dinner maybe interesting but I will give it a miss.

Comment

Why am I seeing you two in the back of a ricshaw
          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post

I can picture it! Some 90 something chinese dood pulling us around in his cart whilst we knock back coldies, and making fun of all the sydney weirdo-life.

Comment

Guys,

I'll be down to the Expo for the Saturday, but I'm afraid I can't be involved in the car pool.
              (Yes Greg, I remember I owe you one, I haven't forgotten*)

The reason this time - is that Mrs_S is coming with me to the expo,
              and "going to an expo" is a big step in itself.

There's no way I'd subject her to 4hours of your chaming company
              in a confined space as well!

(*Next time I do a Sydney/C Coast meet "solo"... I'll drive.)

Comment

At this stage I'm not able to say yes to the car pool.
                I've got to try to get around the problem that I have to be at my sons soccer game on the Saturday.
                I also have a mate thats keen to go to expo as well.
                I'll keep you posted as I'd love to be there.
                cheers Steve.
                DE Lethal Weapon 3
                Williams Space Shuttle
                Stern Nugent
                GTB Pioneer, Bally HI-LO Ace
                48 in 1 Lowboy, Final Lap3.

Comment

I think we are gunna drive down fri night, stay in syd and get on the piss and rock up to the expo on sat!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post

Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                    I can picture it! Some 90 something chinese dood pulling us around in his cart whilst we knock back coldies, and making fun of all the sydney weirdo-life.

Hell yeah . I'd be up for that . Whatever gets us to Expo ... lol
                    Last edited by MrMaloo; 8th May 2009, 08:30 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

Comment

I'm driving down from Newcastle to the Expo on Saturday morning. Returning in arvo.
                      I can fit 5 others if anyone wants a lift.
                      Could do local pickup run (I'm in Kotara), but those further out (Maitland, Cessnock etc) need to meet here. Anyone central coast I'm sure we can arrange something.
                      Wolfy

Comment

Ty mate pls save 2 spots for me and Scott (cruiserman). I will pm Spurr, and some of the other guys to see if they are interested.

Comment

Yay !!!!!!

Thank you very much wolfy !!!!!

I would like a seat on your Expo bus . ... lol ... I'm from Cessnock so will probably get picked up from Greg's house (that's if it's OK with you Greg )

Comment

Cool if Wolfy can pick us up from my place at Argenton, or we can leave from his place. I have left a message for Spurr (edgeworth), and the other newy guys seem to have made arrangements allready.

Comment

Yep SPURR'S in , sounds good from your place Greg its on the way for the highway.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X