Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to paint a pinball machine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to paint a pinball machine

    Hi all.

    I've just written some instructions on how I touched up the cabinet on a faded pinball machine.

    I may very well be re-inventing the wheel but in case it's of use the instructions are here:

    http://remote.kiwi.gen.nz/PinballPaint/

    Kind regards... Clark

  • #2
    Awesome work !! And welcome

    Comment


    • #3
      Excellent job, you got to be happy with the way that turned out.

      Comment


      • #4
        wow I like it! I think I might just give this a go on my faded Dracula pin. Can anyone tell me where to get these glass paints from?
        Thanks for sharing your work!
        Man cannot live with just one pinball.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi ClarkMills,

          Very nice work there, thank you for sharing.

          Welcome to Aussie Arcade mate.

          Have fun around here and contribute when and where you can is encouraged.

          Cheers,
          Ian
          The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

          The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe
            wow I like it! I think I might just give this a go on my faded Dracula pin. Can anyone tell me where to get these glass paints from?
            Thanks for sharing your work!
            Hi there.

            Funny that, someone was just showing me their faded Dracula this afternoon. I was going to email them my "before" and "after" shots of Black Rose as well as the "paints" I used when I thought I may as well enrich the web a bit and write up a web page. I emailed them the link just before I posted to your forum.

            I am sure that Dracula will work out fine, it's red on black where it was faded so you can't go wrong.

            Cheers... Clark

            Comment


            • #7
              Very nice work!

              I love reading these types of posts, it helps pass on ideas to others.

              JWG.

              Originally posted by ClarkMills
              Hi all.

              I've just written some instructions on how I touched up the cabinet on a faded pinball machine.

              I may very well be re-inventing the wheel but in case it's of use the instructions are here:

              http://remote.kiwi.gen.nz/PinballPaint/

              Kind regards... Clark

              Comment


              • #8
                nice work Clark

                makes a big difference when the body looks great

                on a side note clark can I ask where abouts are you ?


                thanks

                mark
                www.childamusements.com.au

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by markc
                  ...on a side note clark can I ask where abouts are you ?
                  Gidday Mark.

                  I'm in Western Springs, Auckland, New Zealand.

                  Cheers... Clark

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    very impressive work mate!
                    must have some sort of artistic skill to do that, i think my attempt would go haywire
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome Clark.

                      I am a fellow New Zealander. I am living in sydney.
                      I still have my house in Kingsland and my collection is in storage
                      in Auckland. When I am back in NZ I would love to catchup.

                      Hamish

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice work! Great photos.
                        Good idea using the transparent inks.
                        Could probably use them on backglasses as well.
                        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi Hamish (and everyone else )

                          Kingsland eh? You're just around the corner.

                          In case it's not obvious my email address is clark@kiwi.gen.nz, it would be great to see you when you're over.

                          Kind regards... Clark

                          Originally posted by hamish_nz
                          Welcome Clark.

                          I am a fellow New Zealander. I am living in sydney.
                          I still have my house in Kingsland and my collection is in storage
                          in Auckland. When I am back in NZ I would love to catchup.

                          Hamish

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ClarkMills
                            Hi Hamish (and everyone else )

                            Kingsland eh? You're just around the corner.

                            In case it's not obvious my email address is clark@kiwi.gen.nz, it would be great to see you when you're over.

                            Kind regards... Clark
                            watch out Clark he's a bit of a piss-head that Hamish Maybe that's why he gets on so well with us.
                            Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I only drink to make you guys more interesting

                              Are we on for this weekend !!!!

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X