Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sited WPT, couldn't even get players with free credits!

schmake

I just remembered (was a big night on Sat) how unpopular pinball (or maybe it was World Poker Tour :laugh:) is, noone was even keen to play it when there were free credits in it!

I was at the Shamrock Hotel up here in Toowoomba and spotted the WPT beside a Big Game Hunter (or some shooting game) in the pool table area. I thought that I'd go and have a crack as there was only a crap country type dude playing in the public bar or karoake (shudder) out the back.

So I go up to put a dollar in and there is 3 credits in there already :) A mate saw me head up so we went to have a 2 player game. Replay was set very low so we managed to jag a free credit. By this stage one of the girls we were out with was booted out for being too intoxicated so I offered the credits to some people playing pool. They turned their nose up! Sure WPT isn't the greatest game, but the game was in very good nick (flippers needs some more power), but everything was working and clean. Plus free games???

What's wrong with youngsters these days! :unsure

What's wrong with youngsters these days! :unsure

They are too busy discussing 'so you think u can dance' or some other shit on facebook or twitter or whatever fucking stupid thing it is these days.

Or texting eachother about how like, some guy, like gave us like some free credits like, on a like ancient pinball game for like - old dudes. like he was like so random....

... it's not just cause they are young people, it's cause they just NOT INTERESTED IN PINBALL. Just like if those young people offered me a free game of pool I probably couldn't care less.

Horses for courses

Or texting eachother about how like, some guy, like gave us like some free credits like, on a like ancient pinball game for like - old dudes. like he was like so random....

This, my friend, was damn funny.

Thank you.

Jacob

They are too busy discussing 'so you think u can dance' or some other shit on facebook or twitter or whatever fucking stupid thing it is these days.

Or texting each other about how like, some guy, like gave us like some free credits like, on a like ancient pinball game for like - old dudes. like he was like so random....

So true!! like he was like so random.. The friend responds with "Der like Woteva" !!

woteva the teenage word for So what , I don't give a shit or you are full of shit but in reality means I am too thick to give you a real response :)