Whats a haunted house worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a haunted house worth?

Anybody got a rough idea what a Haunted House Pinball is worth in good to very good condition.Some playfield wear,broken plastics etc.There was one on ebay a little while back but I cant remember what it sold for.

hh

Hi Bretty,
    There has been two on ebay in Aus in the past year and they both sold between $2200 au and $3000 au and am unsure whether the mods were done on them. I thought i'll let you now that in the states they are selling between $2000 and $3000 us dollars but one sold @ buy it know for $4999 us. not long ago so i suggest you snap one up quick if ( big if ) someone wants to let it go.
    This is the latest one on ebay in the states. Good Luck and don't give up..Gottman

I.m sorry i don't no how to paste site but here is the address.:eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

INTERESTED IN GOTTLIEB VOLCANO and STAR RACE. IF YOU CAN HELP, WELL ITS A BONUS.......

Comment

Wont be gettin it.The one I was looking at was 1800 unworking.It was in pretty good nick otherwise but I was just unsure of the problem with it and all I knew was that he said smoke came out of it.Went round to check it out again before making my decision and after a couple of hours fiddling with it it turned out to be a bad connection on the main board.So apart from a couple of fried solonoids it was now working.Problem was the prick selling it saw me get it going and decided he now didnt want to sell it.So not only did I waste hours of my time but I did myself out of a pinny.The nerve of some people.He would have been quite happy to get his 1800 had I not touched it.****ing pisses me right off.

Comment

Exactly how many uppercuts did you give yourself on the way home?
        ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Not enough thought about seeing if I could jam the prick into the backbox,he was only small.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X