Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croc Hunter Pics Released

After much speculation, heckling and head scratching, pics of the new "Bally" pin Croc Hunter (ok cabinet and artwork) have been released

http://www.pinball.com

Cabinet looks like an odd hybrid of the WPC and P2K cabinets

Ric
    Ric
    looking for:
    the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
    Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
    Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Hey Ric,
    Images similar to that were put onto an RGP post about 10 months ago. I remember it because I saw them just before we went to Noosa for a holiday in March this year, we were planning to visit the ( pardon me- crappy ) Australia Zoo ( and did ) and to see those images just before I went away sticks in my mind- so it has taken that long to get the cabinet going and a brochure released ( or images of a brochure on his website ). There is no further info offered at his site/forum about it and some guy there is asking " will they see the "prototype in London in Jan 2006!" so it is possibly still MILES off
    Call me a MASSIVE doubting Thomas BUT Wayne has been on this theme for a year and a half or more and The Croc Hunters days of glory are behind him( anyone elsebeen to that Zoo? !! ) and I really doubt this project will surface/succeed
    Wayne is so cagey and guarded with ANYTHING, that is why I think as I do about this.
    I am bound to get flamed for bagging "the zoo" AND Wayne in the one post but thats how I feel.
    Look, congrats to him if he can pull this off, sell them, and NOT destroy the parts industry- I wish him NO ill feelings I just doubt him thats all- maybe a little more communication from his end to " the pinhead community" would go a long way to changing peoples perceptions of him?
    Wotto

Comment

Originally posted by Ric
      After much speculation, heckling and head scratching, pics of the new "Bally" pin Croc Hunter (ok cabinet and artwork) have been released
      http://www.pinball.com
      Cabinet looks like an odd hybrid of the WPC and P2K cabinets
      Ric
      AllI can say about this is .... CRICKEY
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

"Now watch me stick my thumb up his arse"

Hmm, I wonder how annoying the Steve Irwin quotes will get!
        Anyway good too see a new pin, even an Aussie themed pin get released.

The side artwork reminds me of Scared Stiff ie the crate
        Last edited by Mickey Juice; 3 November 2005, 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Is it just me or....

Is that a Pinball 2001 with new playfield, ramps, targets ect. ect...

...I could be wrong, but CRIKEY, I was expecting somthing more... (not that I can see the playfield)

Maby we will be plesently surprised in 2006?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X