Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Pinball Movie

Guest Wotto

Guest Wotto

Hi guys -

Did a movie on Black Knight- I am not as happy with it as Gorgar yet it took longer and was more effort !:x

Anyway see what you think.( I know I know I used another ACDC song OK )

Watch the shot around the 1.45 mark !! I am the KING :badgrin :badgrin :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuQeSh6_QRQ]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Wotto

Guest Wotto
Great vid Wotto, thanks :)

I think the constant same noise that kept going on that game would give me a seizure though :badgrin

Yeah- that noise is a KILLER !!! I have actually seen people on RGP asking if there are ways to get rid of it- you should hear the non stop "timed dropped targets' noise it makes as well !! - it's worse !! EVERY time you knock 1 target down it sets of this steadily increasing dring, dring, dring sound that increases to a fever pitch until the targets reset !!and that sound mixes in over that background noise !!- I have also seen people post on RGP wanting to get rid of THAT noise too !

Keeping in mind my comments on the target noise, this machine is ALL about drop targets so it NEVER EVER ends !

It's a GREAT machine for it's era but those noises ensure you keep the volume at a low setting

Cheers

wotto

:D :p :D

The art looks really nice on that machine. I must admit ive never really played a game from that era but i like the fact that it has multiball, ramps, timed targets, all the good stuff without going over the top with extras on the playfield. Keep the vids comming ! Whats next ?

Guest Wotto
The art looks really nice on that machine. I must admit ive never really played a game from that era but i like the fact that it has multiball, ramps, timed targets, all the good stuff without going over the top with extras on the playfield. Keep the vids comming ! Whats next ?

A rest :lol :lol :lol

No- maybe Time Warp OR I might do a "compilation mix" of Flash, Time Warp and Gorgar:unsure

Still thinking

:p

Great video Wotto and a great looking machine.

Just curious as to why it's got gottlieb flipper bats on it or have you installed gottlieb flipper mechs to get more power out of the flippers.

I know the williams flippers can be a bit sluggish sometimes.

Great video Wotto and a great looking machine.

Just curious as to why it's got gottlieb flipper bats on it or have you installed gottlieb flipper mechs to get more power out of the flippers.

I know the williams flippers can be a bit sluggish sometimes.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/bf3d2becb5e34ee6/337c45f80f1751c7?hl=en#337c45f80f1751c7