Twilight Zone opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone opinions

Hello AA members (have I said that somewhere before?) Without getting into a huge debate I was interested in opinions on Twilight Zone, considering one at the moment, haven't played one for a while, thoughts appreciated.
    Jumpy
    Beer....the reason I get up every afternoon.

I Personally think TZ Pinny is excellent...
    It would be in my top 5 pinnys, maybe 2nd to Indi pinball.. Go for it I say!
    Great Rules and the Pinny itself is chock full of gadgets!

Comment

i want one
      where you getting it from
      how much
      let me buy it instead
      ty friend
      sigpic

Comment

Twilight Zone is brilliant.A machine I have and wont be getting rid of any time soon.I hadnt played it for a few weeks but played the other night and now I dont want to stop.IMO it is the best pinball machine out there.

Comment

TZ is a keeper for sure - for the mad keen players point of view i would not part with it.........................

the only thing i would say against it - is for a novice "freinds around etc etc" it is a lil hard and not appriciacted like say adams or T2 which are a lot easier on the novice...

cheers

Comment

Thanks for the comments, Most people that I have spoken from hold TZ in high regard and hopefully all will go well and I'll get it for a good price. I'm pretty happy to pay a bit more for it than I usually pay up here due to it's excellent condition. (I did a repair on it about 18mths ago and haven't seen it since, here's hoping it's still good) Am going for a closer examination tommorrow.

Comment

TZ was my first pinny and I doubt I will ever sell it. Not knowing much about pinnies and being my first and all, it took me a bit to get into it but now I love it. I haven't completed the door (without the cheating home roms that is ) but the best I have done is all panels lit with just the door knob to go. As I said this game is a keeper!
              Man cannot live with just one pinball.
              sigpic

Comment

Great Game. Will be the last machine I sell

Comment

Had a quick look this afternoon, cab and playfield is as good as I've seen, clock gumball magnets etc all working. DMD will need replacing soon (good enough but I like em crisp and clear) BR1 needs to be replaced (reset faults) globes and rubbers. Have all the parts on hand price negotiations 2500 with coin mechs.

Comment

at 2500 i assume you have already bought it - if not SHOULD HAVE.......

i paid around that for mine - and spent about 300 to 400 basic parts and a rework on the dmd driver board "was starting to go"
                    thats not including my labour - which if you are goin to strip back to wood is a BIG BLOODY JOB on a TZ - but when it is finished you get a great feeling given it is probably one of the more complicated playfields "think it holds the record for most utilized from a switch point of view" or it was at the time of production.....

cheers

Comment

yeah if you dont buy it jumpy, tee it up for me mate! lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I normally like to pay between nothing and a thousand for a pinnie but even up here thats getting hard now (good on ya egay) but I have always been interested in TZ and have heard a lot about it. A guy rang me the other day to look at a jungle princess very nice condition he paid 50 bucks for it, thats more to my likening but I think it's time to bite the bullet. Will go pick it up tommorrow

Comment

good man
                          sigpic

Comment

Exciting stuff Gav. I have only ever seen one once, and never played one, (that I can remember). Looks a sweet as game and one of Williams finest.
                            The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Have never played it, but it's one of the few I'll (eventually) buy whether I've played it by then or not

Congrats!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X