Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TZ ROMs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TZ ROMs

    Does anybody have a link to a web-site or file that shows the differences between the various ROM revisions for Twilight Zone? I have just bought the 9.4H ROM from Pinbits but would like to know what differences there are between my old ROM version and the latest one.

    Cheers,
    Matthew

  • #2
    i like being able to pause mid game
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by felixthadog View Post
      Does anybody have a link to a web-site or file that shows the differences between the various ROM revisions for Twilight Zone? I have just bought the 9.4H ROM from Pinbits but would like to know what differences there are between my old ROM version and the latest one.

      Cheers,
      Matthew
      Why buy from Pinbits

      Plenty of people here could have burnt you one.

      Originally posted by bwodie View Post
      i like being able to pause mid game
      Dude,

      You playing an arcade Mame version of the TZ where you can pause the game or are you talking about walking away after a ball or two and coming back?
      Last edited by litz; 23rd March 2009, 03:37 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by litz View Post
        Why buy from Pinbits

        Plenty of people here could have burnt you one.
        I ordered some other parts from Pinbits, saw they were selling the ROM for $7 so added it to my order. I definitely would not have ordered it as a single item.

        Matthew

        Comment


        • #5
          All info here;
          http://www.ipdb.org/files/2684/Bally...n_game_ROM.zip
          I just updated mine to the 9.4 and I highly recommend it. I like being able to have more than 1 buy in, great if you are close to LITZ
          AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by litz View Post

            You playing an arcade Mame version of the TZ where you can pause the game or are you talking about walking away after a ball or two and coming back?
            im talking about the real thing mate
            with the home rom you can hold a ball on your flipper and pause it!
            wouldn want to leave the coil powered on too long though
            thought you of all peeps would know this litz

            2) Implemented "Mute & Pause" mode. Pressing buy-in Button
            while holding a flipper will kill music and keep flipper held.
            Pressing buy-in again will resume regular play.
            This feature can be disabled by adjustment ("MUTE & PAUSE OK").
            The game resumes automatically after 15 minutes.

            NOTE: If you are worried about your flipper hold coil getting
            hot with this feature, then disable it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Here's the revisions of roms for the TZ and what they do
              http://www.pinball.com/tech/roms/twilight.html

              Comment


              • #8
                I've always been too concerned about coil burn to use that pause feature

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GEE View Post
                  I've always been too concerned about coil burn to use that pause feature
                  Me too, if you're having a good enough game to warrant a pause then everything else can wait anyway
                  AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

                  Comment

                  Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X