General Pinball Discussion.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do with old 44 47 bulbs

I have lots of old bulbs. Some good GE44, lots of Chinese 47s and some made in Holland. Sorting through them all. Should I recycle or bin or does anyone repurpose them? Some are still working fine so will keep some but not all.
    What do you do with them?

hang on to them!!

especially those ge 44s

just some random trivia: the company that makes the flashing #455s have stopped producing them.

if you plan to dump them i will buy them off you.
    looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

They still definitely have value in keeping EMs and early SS machines looking original

Comment

Will clean up the GE44s and 455s. The Chinese 47s I will just give away.
        I wonder if anyone has NOS flashers still? Or GE44? pbr had flashers last time I ordered.
        Thanks guys.

Comment

Pbr didn't have the flashers a few months ago when I last ordered. Anyone know if there is an alternative as I need some?

Comment

Originally posted by thejudge View Post
            Pbr didn't have the flashers a few months ago when I last ordered. Anyone know if there is an alternative as I need some?
            https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/lamp-455-10-pack/

Comment

Cool thanks.

Comment

get them quick, cause as mentioned they aren't being made anymore.

is there a led version of the #455?
                looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Originally posted by illawarra_steelers View Post
                  get them quick, cause as mentioned they aren't being made anymore.
                  is there a led version of the #455?
                  Way ahead of you, I have already ordered a couple of boxes

Comment

Yes LED version in fast and slow flashing. Comet pinball do warm white slow flashing which apparently are closest to 455.

Comment

Maybe ask KJS if that is something he now has an alternative for....?
                      He should be able to email you his very competitive price list and what he has available....

Comment

#455 are still available, All my EM back boxes have flashers in them. Just Google #455 6.3v flasher globes. Heaps come up.
                        Also a little tip Americans call them #455 Blinker globes.

Comment

I use the busted ones when I give the light boards a spray of white.

Comment

Same.
                            For the ones that may work I built up a little test bench using a AA battery holder and globe holders for 44 and 555. If the globes I have removed from whatever game don't measure up in brightness (GE, Eiko or whatever) off to the bin they go.

The dud ones as mentioned above I use for dummy plugs.
                            http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X