Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting Melbourne

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visiting Melbourne

    Hello everyone,

    I'm down in Melbourne until Sunday and was wondering what places are open at the moment with pinballs. Also If anyone wanted to meet up for a few games/drinks.

    Curtis

  • #2
    Pixel Alley is open mate - Smith St Collingwood

    Bartronica was and assume still is, Flinders Lane in the city

    And There is 3 pins at Kingpin at Crown - if you have a Timezone card it works there

    Comment


    • #3
      Awesome thanks for the reply, helped out a lot!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello champ. So you found a few? I should have asked the same earlier this week when I was in St Kilda / Port Melbourne for work! Although I generally get back to the accommodation absolutely knackered eating bloody frozen microwave meals then crashing

        Comment


        • #5
          Hope its Ok to jump on and continue this thread? Ill be down in Port Melbourne on the 12th of Next month and Braeside on the 13th. Any pubs or the like real close where they may be a pin and a feed?

          Comment


          • #6
            Bartronica in the CBD. They have 4 or 5 games. Pretty close to Port.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ricindahunting View Post
              Hope its Ok to jump on and continue this thread? Ill be down in Port Melbourne on the 12th of Next month and Braeside on the 13th. Any pubs or the like real close where they may be a pin and a feed?
              General Public in Dingly right next to Braeside has 8 machines kept in excellent condition.
              well worth checking out

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gazz View Post

                General Public in Dingly right next to Braeside has 8 machines kept in excellent condition.
                well worth checking out
                Staying at the Dingly Hotel so its on my list! Got to be walking distance as Ill be in a truck so this one is spot on....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ricindahunting View Post

                  Staying at the Dingly Hotel so its on my list! Got to be walking distance as Ill be in a truck so this one is spot on....
                  Yep 👍
                  current line up is:

                  Dead Pool
                  TWD Pro
                  Simpsons Pinball Party
                  Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern)
                  Aerosmith Prem
                  Metallica Prem
                  The Hobbit
                  Big Guns

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ricindahunting View Post

                    Staying at the Dingly Hotel so its on my list! Got to be walking distance as Ill be in a truck so this one is spot on....
                    The pins at General Public are mint! A few minutes down the the road is Wolf of the Willows. Brewery with great beer and decent food... and a Beatles pin.
                    Pins in: Funhouse ~ Whirlwind ~ Quicksilver ~ JPLE ~ WCS94 ~ Stars ~ Rick & Morty
                    Pins out: STTNG ~ White Water ~ Big Hurt ~ Johnny Mnemonic ~ The Shadow ~ Taxi ~ MBRLE ~ AFMLE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gazz View Post

                      Yep 👍
                      current line up is:

                      Dead Pool
                      TWD Pro
                      Simpsons Pinball Party
                      Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern)
                      Aerosmith Prem
                      Metallica Prem
                      The Hobbit
                      Big Guns
                      Thats a heck of a line up
                      live between the flip and the tilt

                      Comment

                      Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X