Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOTAN mother lode

Whitewater

I've discovered why its so hard to find TOTAN's .... people collect TOTAN's only :o

Never thought I would see 3 next to each other in a private collection.

It sure is a great game, but not sure I would get 3 times the pleasure by having 3 in a row :120::120::120: ha ha :wtf:

1516100902_arabian1.jpg.5c71c1cde75948f47189876e83c5119c.jpg

image_160840.jpg.8e771c432e22daac1ec77912cb396e73.jpg

Edited by Whitewater
  • Like 3

I've discovered why its so hard to find TOTAN's .... people collect TOTAN's only :o

Never thought I would see 3 next to each other in a private collection.

It sure is a great game, but not sure I would get 3 times the pleasure by having 3 in a row :120::120::120: ha ha :wtf:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tarabian 1.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t201.7 KB ID:\t2180176","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2180176","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2180177","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH]

isn't GREED part of TAF???:unsure

• Like 2

These guys, Care, brothers cousins or whatever have guys running around Eu buying up and shipping containers over here for flipping.

I tried to buy a machine but got the runaround when asking for clearer pictures and descriptions and raising some questions on dodgy attributes.

Just greasy flippers, but if it suits you buy from them.

• Like 4

Mother lode! I love the mystery of others pinball purchases and the wait for the price crash where we all jump in. “Hope!� That chicken is freaky.

I know I spelt it wrong should be ‘mother lode’ silly me :fryingpan: but I agree , these prices are outta control :lol

• Like 1