Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Pinburgh

Just woke to the announcement that Replax Foundation is winding up all operations. They are selling off all their assets including machines so that's the end of Pinburgh and PAPA sadly. It is for financial reasons due to no incoming funds with the cancellation of this years event.

Sad day for those who have been over there in the last, and they were trying to receive the PAPA format next year.

Thanks to all that volunteered over the years and ran the Foundation.

Sad news indeed
    live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Horrible news.
      Like many I had plans of making the trip

Comment

Oh wow
        Very sad for the community

Comment

That is awful, decades of work went into building that collection and organisation. The flood and now covid, god doesn’t want papa around.

Comment

This sucks, not because I was ever planning to go, simply because PAPA makes the best pinball tutorial videos around. I have watched so many PAPA videos to figure out if I should buy a game, or to learn how to play it a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by namastepat View Post
              This sucks, not because I was ever planning to go, simply because PAPA makes the best pinball tutorial videos around. I have watched so many PAPA videos to figure out if I should buy a game, or to learn how to play it a bit better.
              No Exams today Pat
              Are you wagging it?
              Watching PAPA Vids again...

Comment

I wonder if tpf or chicago pinball expo will get bigger because of this
                live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Not happy Jan, that's not what I ever wanted to hear.

Comment

I wonder whether they could have done a partial machine sell off to keep things going.

Comment

Sad news. It was one of my pinball life goals to go over there and see the collection one day. Alas, it wasn't to be...

http://www.afpinball.com
                      "Pinball... harmless recreation for a modest consideration"

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X