General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHIPPING FROM USA TO AUSTRALIA

Hi All,

Just letting everyone know I can still help in getting that hard to find Arcade or Pinball Machine (or bulky parts for that matter) from the US back to Australia.
    We DO NOT do the locating, but can assist and give general advice on shipping once you find an item.

PM me if you have any questions.

It got me all excited this post so I checked out some EM’s on eBay in the States and their prices are pretty damn high you just can’t get the bargains that you used to
    Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

Comment

It’s a good way to source Tron Le’s. See a few for sale in the states.

Comment

Yes, Certainly prices have risen worldwide and the home of pinball the USA is no exception. But being able to easily ship opens up another big market to Australians that are looking for particular titles they hare having trouble locating here in AUS

Comment

pinball classics Hey Jason

Can you give us a ballpark figure on pricing from your end. Knowing it is my costs to get item to your warehouse/shipping port?
          PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
            It got me all excited this post so I checked out some EM’s on eBay in the States and their prices are pretty damn high you just can’t get the bargains that you used to
            Really depends where your looking (EBAY's probably the worst place) and also condition...
            I see them all the time when I'm looking to fill my containers, I just don't know enough about EM's to take the chance on them
            sigpicArcade Parts: www.vadership.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vadership View Post

Really depends where your looking (EBAY's probably the worst place) and also condition...
              I see them all the time when I'm looking to fill my containers, I just don't know enough about EM's to take the chance on them
              dont be unsure... can conform no money in importing em's daniel.. dont buy them blind. Even if you get them free its not a good earner.

Comment

Originally posted by wiredoug View Post

dont be unsure... can conform no money in importing em's daniel.. dont buy them blind. Even if you get them free its not a good earner.
                Would certainly agree with that one!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X