Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What’s your bogey shot?

Boof Head

Anyone have a bogey shot that should be relatively easy but can’t make for love nor money?

Mine is the right ramp on Monster bash. Easy shot but I’ll be stuffed if I can hit it when I need to. The two rubber bumpers cop a hiding when I’m playing. Got me stuffed what it is about that one particular shot. :unsure

Anyone have a bogey shot that should be relatively easy but can’t make for love nor money?

Mine is the right ramp on Monster bash. Easy shot but I’ll be stuffed if I can hit it when I need to. The two rubber bumpers cop a hiding when I’m playing. Got me stuffed what it is about that one particular shot. :unsure

Glad you've got Phantom Flips on MB, just let the machine hit the shot for you :D

• Like 1

Anyone suffering from this illness, :lol I may have a solution. It works for me and may be exactly what you need. Lean back from the machine a little or lean forward a little. It doesn't really matter which in my case. It seems more to do with looking at the flippers from a slightly different angle.

On a really fast machine I always stand back further to gain a couple of milliseconds longer to react but this "pegging the post" seems to have more to do with reacting to fast rather than to slow because when I get it, this illness, my shots are always short or to quick rather than to slow or long meaning reacting to quick.

Might be worth a try.

• Like 2

Mine is any machine that puts an easy shot under a time limit count down. The pressure makes me miss it every time. :lol

Oooh, you wouldn't like Fathom then. after knocking the centre targets in the right order you then have the timed extra ball target on the right. If you drain, start again :(

• Like 1