Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Which would you buy

pinball god

Which would you buy  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you buy

• Avengers infinity
    • Turtles stern
    • Jurassic park stern
    • Deadpool

If you could only buy one of these titles NIB which would you choose. I'm happy if your choice is based on actually playing it or just viewing gameplay on the net seeing avengers is not avail yet. Btw premium models for these titles

these are titles I'm considering that's why munsters etc isn't on the list. Thanks for your time.

I have deadpool and want in varying degree as the remainder. By the looks of things if you ordered it now you won’t be getting it until Jan 21 and you can order all 4 of those titles. Deadpool will be the first to drop off though. I watched some more of the Avengers stream and it looks like some good flow and fairly deep code too. Turtles is a Borg and I love Borg games. JP2 is deep code and a tight shooter. For me order is so close it’s not funny. At any given second 1 could be 4 and 4 could be 1! But as of now it’s

avengers

jp2

turtles

deadpool

but it’s oh so close! Oh wait now it’s

turtles

jp2

avengers

deadpool

• Like 1

I'd get the Deadpool, cause he's got that R rated swag, but Solely due to the Theme.

Its the only theme of the 4 that I could stomach in house for longer than 3 months.

AIQ looks a great shooter, as its Elwin, but the stream the other day put me to sleep. I'm no superhero fanboy.

Turtles, again good shooter, but c'mon man it's TMNT and I don't want that shit in my house thanks.

JP2, the most challenging of the bunch and a close second in this pole. Dinosaurs, yeah nah .... but a frigging great game.

So all 4 are awesome gameplay wise but Theme is ohhhh so important for long term pin enjoyment.

Happy choosing. :D

• Like 1

Another inspirational post @Smithy

Morbid Angel sterns next pin, you in?

- Con

Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Brutal Truth, Deicide, Dying Fetus, Infant Annihilator, Divine Heresy, Hell YES where do I sign.

Morbid Angel, Yeah Nah Brah. Pass. Not enough growl.. :sleep