Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "Aussie theme" would you like to see?

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOKERPOKER View Post

Yeah I like this idea. You could base it on landmarks for modes and game toys. Visit the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Ayers Rock (yes I’m old and Uluru just doesn’t gel with me!) Darwin just for the crocks. Melbourne trams. The list could just go on.
    You could go to Queensland for the AFL

Comment

Originally posted by JOKERPOKER View Post

Yeah I like this idea. You could base it on landmarks for modes and game toys. Visit the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Ayers Rock (yes I’m old and Uluru just doesn’t gel with me!) Darwin just for the crocks. Melbourne trams. The list could just go on.
      So
      AUSTRALIA
      Start as Cobb & CO - stagecoach style and then change on the way thru
      With the Tranny starting on the ABC
      Then you move around and whammo your in a Kombi van with Triple J Blaring out and your now The Friggin Leyland Brothers....What's up Mike? Stuffed if I know Mal...
      Then you upgrade to Steve Irwin and now you finnally have that Clapped out Land Cruiser....You even have a tape deck....
      Pretty soon you will be in your Very Disco Land Rover and have a CD Player....WTF?
      Eventually you have stuffed all your vehicles and need to load them on an Outback Trucker just to get home because you forgot your Spotify Code.....

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post
        What about Chopper, Romper Stomper or even Kenny
        Fuken Choppa!!! Lol .... good one.... get Heath Franklin in on it to do RaM level of Custom Callouts!!

Let's call it "Harden The Fu@k Up!"

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post

Fuken Choppa!!! Lol .... good one.... get Heath Franklin in on it to do RaM level of Custom Callouts!!

CHOPPER.....

Topic closed

Comment

Underbelly, Ned Kelly, Romper Stomper

a guy in the US is doing a cool homebrew madmax

also reckon a secret agent pin - bond crossed with kingsman style game but like a training grounds type pinball to become a secret agent

Comment

Originally posted by chopchop View Post
              Let's say a manufacturer offered to make a smallish run of a game specifically for Aussies with a theme we would like to see (this is not a hypothetical question by the way).

What suggestions would people have? They would want it to sell in the US as well to cover costs/make a profit, so things like cricket/AFL wouldn't help.

It's hard to stay away form stereotypical and "cheesy" themes like Crock Hunter, Crock Dundee and such, but love to hear peoples ideas please.

I'm thinking Mad Max - newest one. Agree?
              So John, what is the cream of the Crop so far???

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post

I bought one of his dvds once it was terrible
                live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Originally posted by chopchop View Post
                  Let's say a manufacturer offered to make a smallish run of a game specifically for Aussies with a theme we would like to see (this is not a hypothetical question by the way).

What suggestions would people have? They would want it to sell in the US as well to cover costs/make a profit, so things like cricket/AFL wouldn't help.

It's hard to stay away form stereotypical and "cheesy" themes like Crock Hunter, Crock Dundee and such, but love to hear peoples ideas please.

I'm thinking Mad Max - newest one. Agree?
                  HI John

I thought that a Cold Chisel pin would gain traction, but I reckon Mad Max could be a massive title. Otherwise the Wiggles with a bash toy for every member including Henry, Dorathy, Wags and Caption Feathersword. Seriously Mad Max would be incredible.

Comment

My favourite is a road trip around Australia avoiding all the dangerous creatures. Visit landmarks, try and get some Aussie music in it - and imagine getting Jim Jeffries to do some call outs! He's a huge pinhead!

Comment

• Originally posted by chopchop View Post
                      My favourite is a road trip around Australia avoiding all the dangerous creatures. Visit landmarks, try and get some Aussie music in it - and imagine getting Jim Jeffries to do some call outs! He's a huge pinhead!
                      Sounds good but jim jefferies isnt funny anymore
                      live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

• Pauline Hanson.......the pinball!.....please explain...multiball.

Comment

• If it's to appeal to the markets overseas you would think it needs to be a familiar subject like landmarks, places, creatures, etc that has already been mentioned. If only Aussie... themed around the 70's Chrissy Holidays, the caravan park, milkbars, etc. Video mode could be you on a Malvern star racing your mates to the milk bar!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricindahunting View Post
                            If it's to appeal to the markets overseas you would think it needs to be a familiar subject like landmarks, places, creatures, etc that has already been mentioned. If only Aussie... themed around the 70's Chrissy Holidays, the caravan park, milkbars, etc. Video mode could be you on a Malvern star racing your mates to the milk bar!
                            If you want overseas to know the topic...how about "Azaria"
                            Did I just say want I think I said?
                            Opps

Comment

• Originally posted by DAG View Post

If you want overseas to know the topic...how about "Azaria"
                              Did I just say want I think I said?
                              Opps
                              Hahahaha I did think along them lines but unfortunately Im not sure if the stuff that makes the news overseas from here would best sellers!!!!!! Generally someone ended up dead!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhank View Post

Metal skin
                                Ha! That brings back tons of memories..
                                I was an extra on that.

Hung out with Ben Mendelsohn a ton. Good bloke.

I think Mad Max would be a clear winner. Strong Franchise and the video game did VERY well.

How about AC/DC? Oh 🥃

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X