Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadpool Pro game code V1.03.0

I have just taken delivery of a BNIB Deadpool pro after 12 weeks of patiently waiting and let me tell you I am more than happy with what I would say is one of the best Stern have produced to date (IMO).
    To my question:
    Upon start up the game has a code reference of V1.03.0 and after searching high and low on Stern's website there was no download available for this and the latest listed it V1.02.0. Can someone tell me why this is. do I have some type of prototype code?
    PJ

Potentially accidental pre release? Didn’t get a decimal place wrong?

Surprising seeing how long they sit on a boat for.

Comment

I was under he impression, the Aust retailers (AMD, Zax, Kids Just Wanna Have Fun) unbox, check, test-play, etc, and load the current code before they allow the machine to go anyway. So you should have the current code, whatever that is.

Comment

No definitely as it appears on the display. This was manufactured in June 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn70 View Post
          I was under he impression, the Aust retailers (AMD, Zax, Kids Just Wanna Have Fun) unbox, check, test-play, etc, and load the current code before they allow the machine to go anyway. So you should have the current code, whatever that is.
          Glen I would agree however I requested that I take delivery of the machine still in the box from Joe. He did tell me that I may have to update the code, that's why I was looking for the latest on Stern's website. I may just shoot a message too Stern and see what they come back with.

Comment

DP is such a great pin, as you will find out the more you play it and hear the callouts !!!!! That's why I made it a nice topper, cos its one of my "special" pins !

Comment

Originally posted by Pinball-Junkie View Post

Glen I would agree however I requested that I take delivery of the machine still in the box from Joe. He did tell me that I may have to update the code, that's why I was looking for the latest on Stern's website. I may just shoot a message too Stern and see what they come back with.
              Take a backup of it!

You may have something unique

Comment

The difference between 1.02 and 1.03 is the coin door voltage switch was added. I believe that is the only difference

Comment

Originally posted by thegrunta666 View Post
                  DP is such a great pin, as you will find out the more you play it and hear the callouts !!!!! That's why I made it a nice topper, cos its one of my "special" pins !
                  That is awesome, I love it. Any chance you would make another?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinball-Junkie View Post

That is awesome, I love it. Any chance you would make another?
                    Dunno, not right now...problem is you make stuff, then people want a warranty....Shed Built warranty... 1 day . Plus stage 4 lockdown will effect me sourcing the bits to do it again. But maybe one day....

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X