This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munsters Pro Stern stolen

I advertised a Munsters Pinball Machine which was picked up on Friday and paid for using a fraudulent cheque into an atm as payment. Serial number is attached. Please message if you come across one for sale in Melbourne. Much appreciated
    Attached Files

Whaaaat!! No idea how the scam works, but so sorry!!! Hopefully you get your pin/money back. Just terrible đŸ¤¬
    Pins in: Funhouse ~ Whirlwind ~ Monster Bash LE ~ Quicksilver ~ JPLE ~ Attack From Mars LE
    Pins out: Star Trek The Next Gen ~ White Water ~ Big Hurt ~ Johnny Mnemonic ~ The Shadow ~ Taxi

Comment

Well basically the person uses an atm and processes a cardless transaction using a mobile number and posts an unauthorised cheque, which appears in my statement as recieved. Very brazen crime.

Comment

That’s terrible. Surely the bank has to back you up here? That’s very sloppy on their part. This huge rush to digital everything without the necessary safeguards in place.

Comment

Camera footage available at ya house or neigbours that could help identify the pricks?

- Con

Comment

Made a statememt to the police so ill let them investigate from here. I asked neighbours across the road for CCTV to no avail. Ill just wait and see now

Comment

Camera footage at the ATM surely.

Comment

Yes police will be onto that but face masks will make it difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Cooked71 View Post
                  That’s terrible. Surely the bank has to back you up here? That’s very sloppy on their part. This huge rush to digital everything without the necessary safeguards in place.
                  Im trying that avenue also

Comment

Wow, not like they can sell it down the pub or local pawnbroker. Hope you get it back. Nothing ever leaves my possession till money is clear in my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Replay View Post
                      Wow, not like they can sell it down the pub or local pawnbroker. Hope you get it back. Nothing ever leaves my possession till money is clear in my account.
                      Definitely black market. Could be connected to a gang as they were Africans

Comment

Oh well if they were Africans. FFS!

I hope you get it back and also grow as a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo View Post
                          Oh well if they were Africans. FFS!

I hope you get it back and also grow as a human being.
                          I was under duress

Comment

Gotta be cam footage, be it the atm or local CCTV. Brazen indeed!! Fu(@ers!!!
                            Pins in: Funhouse ~ Whirlwind ~ Monster Bash LE ~ Quicksilver ~ JPLE ~ Attack From Mars LE
                            Pins out: Star Trek The Next Gen ~ White Water ~ Big Hurt ~ Johnny Mnemonic ~ The Shadow ~ Taxi

Comment

You need to try better with the excuses. These are your comments on AA's FB page. Seriously?

Originally posted by Nick Sirillas View Post

I was under duress
                              Last edited by Arcade King; 28 July 2020, 04:59 PM. Reason: Pic Removed

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X