Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 3 year old grandson plays Target Alpha.

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 year old grandson plays Target Alpha.

His average score is 10,000. Not bad for a beginner, He starts the game, loads & launches the ball by himself too..
    Attached Files

Awesome. My boy is nearly 2 he puts coins in and shoots ball but hasn't worked out flippers yet

Comment

I can't believe it.. He really understands what to do.

Comment

Nice Doug

Comment

Time for the lad to get that high score on Cleopatra now

Comment

Maybe get a small stool for him. Put your head at the height his is at and check for refection off the backbox. I suspect he may play better if the playfield glass isn't working like a mirror.
            Not real sure about this but worthy of checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
              Maybe get a small stool for him. Put your head at the height his is at and check for refection off the backbox. I suspect he may play better if the playfield glass isn't working like a mirror.
              Not real sure about this but worthy of checking.
              I was planning to make a solid wood box for these young experts to stand on. Also he is seated on a stool in the photo, I'm just out of the photo so he doesn't fall off.

Comment

Is the reflection an issue?. I suspect it will be but be good to know for sure. On WPCs it definately is. I checked myself but a EM has the glass on a different angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
                  Is the reflection an issue?. I suspect it will be but be good to know for sure. On WPCs it definately is. I checked myself but a EM has the glass on a different angle.
                  Can't be 100% sure Steve until I have a look from his height & POV. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Comment

Strat them young, memories made for life

Comment

Originally posted by angs1957 View Post
                      Strat them young, memories made for life
                      The next generation of pinball players, owners & technicians. Plant the seeds in their heads now IMO.

Comment

Too cool!!! It’s so awesome watching them pick up skills. My boy just turned 6, rarely watches me play but has innately picked some very neat flipper skills. Trapping up, little bounce passes and alike. Brings me so much joy 😁😁
                        Pins in: Funhouse ~ Whirlwind ~ Monster Bash LE ~ Quicksilver ~ JPLE ~ Attack From Mars LE
                        Pins out: Star Trek The Next Gen ~ White Water ~ Big Hurt ~ Johnny Mnemonic ~ The Shadow ~ Taxi

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X