Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Localised Pinball Transport Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter, Newcastle and Surrounds

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't we support and follow you here?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
      Why can't we support and follow you here?
      You can, will just have more content and info on my fb page as it is a lot easier for me to keep people updated through it, either way appreciate all the support i can get

Comment

I hope it works out for you
        in the end you don't want to be doing it for lunch money like some couriers

Comment

Will be in the Dubbo region on Monday, if anyone is considering purchasing a pin from out that way, or if you simply need something else picked up, feel free to let me know.

Comment

Hi Benny, I think you might be onto something. I have a Nugent and Flash that I'd like Ken to give a 'check up'. In the past I have driven from Epping to Lake Macquarie to drop off, then drive back home, then drive up to collect, then drive home. Having someone pick up, take them to Ken, then pick up from Ken when done and return to me sounds very convenient. If you could line up others using Ken, you might be able to always have a backload. What sort of cost would I be looking at?
            Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

Comment

Originally posted by kayakkingoz View Post
              What are you hauling them in? Best if you could do a weekly run or 2 & do a few at once.
              I had an empty van at Kens the other day & there was a pin there that Ken wanted gone but guy hadn,t been to pick it up yet.
              I Told Ken & he told old mate I would drop it at old mates place who lived nearby me (40 mins drive away, One way). for $30. The Arse clown said No & went & got it in a trailer at a later date
              Originally posted by kayakkingoz View Post
              What are you hauling them in? Best if you could do a weekly run or 2 & do a few at once.
              I had an empty van at Kens the other day & there was a pin there that Ken wanted gone but guy hadn,t been to pick it up yet.
              I Told Ken & he told old mate I would drop it at old mates place who lived nearby me (40 mins drive away, One way). for $30. The Arse clown said No & went & got it in a trailer at a later date
              Dickhead to say no to $30? There are idiots out there, plus the bouncing around in the trailer?
              Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

Originally posted by bossninja17 View Post
                Hi Benny, I think you might be onto something. I have a Nugent and Flash that I'd like Ken to give a 'check up'. In the past I have driven from Epping to Lake Macquarie to drop off, then drive back home, then drive up to collect, then drive home. Having someone pick up, take them to Ken, then pick up from Ken when done and return to me sounds very convenient. If you could line up others using Ken, you might be able to always have a backload. What sort of cost would I be looking at?
                Have sent you a pm mate,

There are a few techs up this way that i would be happy to work in with, i do know they receive a lot of phone calls from people in Sydney who simply are unable to get their machine to them

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X