Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

There can only be ONE. (2020 Edition)

So if it all came down to having just ONE pin in the house and only ONE, what is it gonna be people ?

I know this kind of thread has been done before but not in a while, so lets have at it.

Keen to hear opinions of what people would have as the one and only box of flashy lights.

For me its TWD and nothing comes close but there are some great new pins out lately so what's the GOAT in 2020 ?

• Like 2

Too many great titles to only have one!

I know we are all different, but for me there isn’t ONE title. I can say JPLE today, but if I ONLY had the one, I think after 2-3 months I’d be looking at getting something else. 3-5 (machines at a time) is my happy place, they last much longer and don’t get over them quick at all :)

• Super Moderator

For me its JJPs POTC,with so many characters to play with different traits it will take awhile to master them all,

a distant second would be Walking Dead,AC/DC,The Hobbit:unsure

CFTBL - it’s my Perfect 10 out of all the B/W titles.

20-25min pinball fix, in order to nail that Super Jackpot, whilst having 4x scoring in play.

Those who own it - understand what I mean and get it.

Those who are on the fence and haven’t put time on it - what are you waiting for = jump on it!

• Like 3

I'm big on beating the game regardless of score... so LOTR has been doing my head in for years now and i refuse to move it on until i get to Valinor. Makes me wonder if after i get there i'll ever want to play it again... i hope so... it also makes me wonder if i'll ever get there, it could be a stayer til the day i die. And it's sitting beside my Iron Maiden which is currently my favourite pin from the last ten years... i play it everyday for an hour or more and i can't wait to start another game.
  • Like 3