Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick and morty pinball

Hi all. just wondering if anyone put down an order for a spooky pinball rick and morty? how much are they going for?

razorsedge

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

razorsedge has one?

Comment

They were about 7k US without extras, plus there will be cost for transport from the states

Comment

Originally posted by richierich85 View Post
          razorsedge has one?
          Maybe

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there anyone willing to pull out of order? will offer hansomly for it.....

Comment

Would also pay a nice amount for one

Comment

they werent even advertised here... grr

Comment

Base machine is $6995 USD plus extras.

If you add in Butter Cabinet (direct printed with clearcoat) it’s plus $1000usd. Shaker, purple coin door etc is plus about $400usd.

Plus shipping. Plus GST.

Won’t be cheap, assuming someone will give up a spot.

If you don’t hear from anyone, best chase up Spooky direct and see if they have any slots available. Failing that look on Pinside and see if there are any slots for sale. But before you commit to one of those check with Spooky that they can add that game to the Australian shipment - because Australian games are almost ready to go into production and will be produced and shipped all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tried spooky australia no go. said im number 6 on the list.... only wish stern made it atleast everyone has a chance to get one...

Comment

tried spooky australia no go. said im number 6 on the list.... only wish stern made it atleast everyone has a chance to get one...
                      In that case try Pinside, but again, you’ll need to check with Spooky if that’s even possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

they werent even advertised here... grr
                        The thread was started here on AA within a day of the anouncment, 3 weeks before it went on sale right around Christmas time.

Anyone really keen on Rick and Morty followed up on the AA thread and got themselves in. Other ways one could know:

Listen to Spooky Pinball Podcast.
                        Bought a NIB game from Spooky before.
                        Wondered what game "Haunted House Party" was the code word for (ie. Spookys Next Title?).
                        Follow the Rick and Morty homebrew that had been going on, with its thread on pinside.
                        I believe H2H pinball podcast covered it well before it went on sale.
                        Just a "guest" visit to pinside could not have missed it, a permanent "hot topic", thing was on FyeR the whole time!. Lol

Spooky Pinball - Rick and Morty. - Aussie Arcade

Link

Head2Head Pinball Podcast - New episodes every week - Aussie Arcade

They come up on pinside, pre-orders, unbuilt games for sale. Although the only reasonably priced games might be build numbers over 600 or so, meaning you won't see the game before mid 2021.

Also not sure what "Spooky Australia" means? ... afaik Spooky take orders direct, for Australia, group container.

Email Kayte at Spooky and get on their list is a start, although I bet it is long? (but it might be short, haven't checked?). That would yield a spot at original cost if enough people pull out .... ..... ...

The chances are Very Good that you will Never Ever see a game that way... but if Everyone is thinking that way, then there is... 2 people on the list??

Email Spooky And Put Your Name On Their (overall) List, Direct. Go to website for address. Write.

Or shop online, pinside thread is a good start there. To jump the wait lottery queue (guarantee a NIB game) you will be paying a premium though. Standard Editions (only difference is standard grey armour, and built LAST) start from build 710+, so there aren't even 2 dozen of those, they will be more like the true LLE, but built second half of 2021.

If someone wanted to get on the sale of a pre-order spot, I would suggest watching the pinside thread like a hawk, to swoop with a PM. It seems many spots changing hands never even make the for sale forum, just a post in the club thread. Also some generous folk not wanting to profiteer so much and selling for cost or not much more. Nobody will get one now without dedication and footwork. Or money, lots of it lol.

Official Rick and Morty Club - Better Than A Vat of Fake Acid... | All clubs (...members only!) | Pinside.com

Last edited by razorsedge; 28 June 2020, 11:24 PM.

Comment

... only wish stern made it atleast everyone has a chance to get one...
                          A fair call, only problem with that is Stern's product would have been a certain dissapointment (for me at least), compared to what Spooky has done. Do we want more of something inferior? , or less of something amazing!? . So many aspects of the design in this game from Spooky that simply wouldn't have happened at all if it were a stern game, the reality speaks for itself. 160+ RGB's, 1000's of custom callouts By Justin Roiland as a "love job", Non conformist "itallian bottom", dynamic magnasave with a button on the side of cabinet instead of on lockbar, KILLER sound system, unconventional layout that is different, interesting, works and flows,. Solid Playfield and Cabinet, vast amounts of custom written soundtracks, rediculous profanity if desired, personal customer service, FREE TOPPER Lol

I would certainly have been much more reserved about being "IN" if Stern were having their go at it. Large proportion of this games popularity has been with regard to Spooky Pinball, and Scott Danesi, as much as "Rick and Morty". By Stern doing it, you'd lose 2/3rd of the attraction, really. .... and ultimately wind up paying for lame DLC for season 5, 6, 7 ... so on $$$

Spooky will be Giving that.
                          Last edited by razorsedge; 29 June 2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post

Or shop online, pinside thread is a good start there. To jump the wait lottery queue (guarantee a NIB game) you will be paying a premium though. Standard Editions (only difference is standard grey armour, and built LAST) start from build 710+, so there aren't even 2 dozen of those, they will be more like the true LLE, but built second half of 2021.

I FOMO'd into buying one of these as i'm a nightowl and was awake when the sale began. I could tell it was about to sell out so i signed up for the Spooky Club & Ordered the Standard (i didn't even realised these werent getting made last) - regardless of that Spooky told me they are making my standard and sending it off with the rest of the Aussie orders. I asked Spooky how long the numbers are on standards and they replied with 'incredibly low'. I think around 20 R&M's are coming to aus.

My Pinball brand >> www.pinhead.com.au
                            I site machines here >> www.empirealternacade.com
                            & I stream here >> www.twitch.tv/pinheadaustralia

Comment

Originally posted by jason_giant89 View Post

. I think around 20 R&M's are coming to aus.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X