Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinstadium which game or not to

Pinstadium which game or not to  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pinstadium which game or not to

• Ghostbusters le
    • Metallica monsters
    • Walking dead premium
    • Spiderman red
    • Twilight zone
    • Theatre of magic
    • Don't buy pinstadium

Never purchased and have had limited exposure to games with it, but am considering a set of pinstadium.

games in the mix

ghostbusters le with art blades

Metallica monsters with mirror blades

the walking dead premium stock standard

Spiderman red with art blades

twilight zone stock standard

theatre of magic with mirror blades

or don't bother it's a waste of time and money

now I'm more inclined to do a stern as I may move one of my Bally's or both.

also which pinstadium should I buy

just gi

gi and flasher

gi, flasher and uv

omega

but keep in mind I don't have money to just burn for the hell of it. So a best bang for buck system for best effects would be the go.

You can DIY your own Pinstadium kit. Just stick a strip of LEDs to the side of the cabinet and hook them into flashers or GI, whatever your preference may be. Pinstadium kits are eye-wateringly expensive for what they are.
  • Like 6

You can DIY your own Pinstadium kit. Just stick a strip of LEDs to the side of the cabinet and hook them into flashers or GI, whatever your preference may be. Pinstadium kits are eye-wateringly expensive for what they are.

See Haggis' "Halo" :)

Two definately on the "no" list are TNA and RaM :cool:

The GI flasher and UV set is the go if you are gonna do it.

Only really needed on dark games with shite GI.

Can be a pain in the butt on non reliable games though, as lifting the playfield regularly with Pinstadiums kinda sucks.

I considered putting on TWD but thought bright lights would detract from the evil theme.

I recall TZ having average GI, maybe that's the go ?

They are expensive no doubt. But I think they really enhance the game. I have them on SM and TWD Prem and both benefit greatly. I voted for TWD FWIW - problem is if you get one set you'll want more. @symonz where are the SImStadiums Mate ??
  • Like 1

Rob, you have too much time on your hands. Now compete your house reno's and clean up your glass window after that bird flew into it at 100km/h!

Home made version for a fraction of the cost by a member here:

4861856565d5ce96e39f9afff03ac6ab.thumb.jpg.1b946bee50447cb6c107ae2d1786cb11.jpg

ce9f472e37543d29d8b3624eb69de986.thumb.jpg.bb103fa8fe222c659593aed0beeff9b8.jpg

4580bdbe2915f5a0cb69d747d93cab28.thumb.jpg.7fcdc25422f358e8d051ca23e6cd902e.jpg

e9c605ab86494c1ad157fa7b122599b6.thumb.jpg.bc0fd537955e1f36f42f0172cb68d33b.jpg

• Like 3

pinstadiums have an app to make changes DIY dont

There's plenty of apps that do the same as the Pinstadium app. The point of difference is the integration into the GI, so when GI goes out or flashes, the Pinstadiums follow suit. The Pinstadiums also have the UV flasher which I fricken love. I've made numerous wifi/bluetooth enabled DIYs and they're great, but actual Pinstadiums are on my best games for a reason.

• Like 2

I have a WOZ and I just mounted a LED spot light on the wall. Dark playfield no more. cost nothing like $20.

Yeh, same here. Tbh, was just trying to be polite to this thread lol. Personally can’t stand Pinstadiums and see no benefit, but obviously some like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
@Cooked71 i had a set on MBRLE that previous owner had put on. I didn’t think it needed it personally. Always thought Avengers is the darkest pf I’ve owned. Removed them and bought some new magnetic tape cause the bloody things kept falling off in MBRLE. Put them in HulkLE and it made a huge difference in gameplay and enjoyment factor. I agree though they are not really needed on most games. I guess personal preference will always be the biggest factor. Price makes it tougher. Lot of coin if it’s not really necessary.