Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Where to buy a long nose staple gun?

Hey all,

I’m about to populate a playfield which has a lot of GI ground wiring. In the past I’ve used a hand tool which worked fine but it won’t this time.

Any leads on where I can buy one? They all seem to be in the US which isn’t ideal given the current $.

no sorry i got mine in usa. like anything made in taiwan / china theres many copies the same style and various quality points.

at one stage i dug up who made it for unicatch but it wasnt worth buying them.

import 100.. sell 1 .. listen to 8 people say its too much .. then do what with the rest?

its why you cant get them locally .. no demand at the price they would have to cost

no sorry i got mine in usa. like anything made in taiwan / china theres many copies the same style and various quality points.

at one stage i dug up who made it for unicatch but it wasnt worth buying them.

import 100.. sell 1 .. listen to 8 people say its too much .. then do what with the rest?

its why you cant get them locally .. no demand at the price they would have to cost

Thanks for the reply Doug. I generally like to buy things right the first time, but something I'd use so infrequently I'd hazard to overspend, but I might have to. Appreciate your comments.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the reply Doug. I generally like to buy things right the first time, but something I'd use so infrequently I'd hazard to overspend, but I might have to. Appreciate your comments.

Hi mate - did you end up buying a stapler locally?

No. I ended up putting the braiding down first and used a regular staple gun.

The only long mode staplers i could find were OS and expensive.

I have seen the unicatch usc71/16L come up on Gumtree in the past, so it pays to keep an eye out ... you just never know when one might pop up. Then again you can waste a lot of time ...