ELVIS Opinions sought

Love the look and sound of this pin
    http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=el...archtype=quick
    Good player?
    How much?
    Many problems?
    Whats it worth?
    Cheers Gav
    AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

Hi Gav, I would love to get one of them myself, being an old Elvis rocker from way back. I have heard the game sucks but who cares, The King rules.
    Has a great soundtrack. They seem to sell between $5000 and $6000.
    Will be one the few Stern games that will be highly collectable in years to come.

Comment

i disagree I think its a really good game, its fairly straightforward but very playable. $5000-$5500 seems to be the going ebay rate

Comment

As Tony has said, I think you would need to be a fan of Elvis music.
        Being an AC/DC fan I think it would do my head in listening to it.

Now, why don't Stern release an AC/DC pin, I think that sales would give TAF a run for its money.
        Even if the license cost a fortune, it would have to be the biggest selling pin of all time.

Comment

Yes ACDC are awesome and I'm also a huge fan but.......
          ELVIS IS THE KING
          AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

Comment

great theme, got to love the music

I like it, game play is average

the hound dog toy does not look right

Comment

Originally posted by Burra749 View Post
              Being an AC/DC fan I think it would do my head in listening to it.

Now, why don't Stern release an AC/DC pin, I think that sales would give TAF a run for its money.
              Even if the license cost a fortune, it would have to be the biggest selling pin of all time.
              100% agreed Burra. ACDC pinball done right could be the most successful pin release to date. It would have mass appeal across the generations, and imagine with todays tech the sound and video displays you could have. Piss off DMD technology, use an LCD and have actual clips of ACDC guitar riffs, and screaming vocals.

Shame its Stern we rely on for new pinball........they missed the boat as they couldave timed with the release of Black Ice. A new ACDC album is as big as a new Harry Potter movie, another great pinball theme gone begging.

Comment

My reply won't really qualify for much but I found the machine to be average in game play and the music infuriated the hell out of me.. Not an Elvis fan obviously and maybe this detracted from my over all experience..

Agree, one for the collector with deep pockets.

Comment

I've only played it at an arcade in Brisbane city. The colours were very nice and bright, and would probably be excellent if you are an Elvis fan. That said, I found it to be slow and boring.
                  sigh... one for the archives eh vbulletin?

Comment

Originally posted by indazone gav View Post
                    ELVIS IS THE KING
                    Shit yes I am.
                    | |

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
                      Shit yes I am King of spam.
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by WOKA View Post
                        My reply won't really qualify for much but I found the machine to be average in game play and the music infuriated the hell out of me.. Not an Elvis fan obviously and maybe this detracted from my over all experience..

Agree, one for the collector with deep pockets.
                        +1 there, i haven't even seen one sell on Ebay I seen dreamers with BS prices ie $6K - $9K. Shit game play, OK collectable theme (Elvis) apart from that the game is a shitter.

I can't see them selling for more then LOTR/TSPP

Comment

Considering a LOTR was just ebayed and got ZERO bids at $4950 (althought that was crazy cheap), I can't see elvis being worth more than 4k. I've never seen one listed on ebay under 6k though - you must *really* need to be an elvis fan to appreciate this pin.
                          The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                          SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

played one sited few years back was ok

*lemonade that cool refreshing drink*
                            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Played it at Northland Shopping Centre Playtime , enjoyed it alot!
                              Would buy it at the right price if HUO at $4500-5000.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X