Playwell79 strikes again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playwell79 strikes again.....

HOW does this ****WIT stay in business- seriously.

I spoke to a guy last night , trying to help him out with some info on a pinball machine that he had purchased recently ( his name and machine will remain anonymous here ).

After talking to him for a while about the "state" of his machine he let loose that he had purchased it on Ebay from Playwell79.

The following typical comments then followed -

" The machine was described on Ebay as working condition, yet when I got it it wasnt working"

" The playfield was described on Ebay as an 8 out of 10 but is more like a 4 with area's worn bacl to bare wood etc ! "

" The machine was nothing like it was described "

" I called Playwell79 and got treated like shit, like it was my fault, they said you bought what you saw on Ebay and were rude and unhelpful"

Anyway I just thought I would share this guy's bad experiece with the group in case any newbies read it so they could also become aware of this GOOSE.

I am in NO WAY slamming the guy who bought the machine, he was a nice bloke who has just been ripped off a little by Playwell79 and I am happy to help him out.

Moral of the story - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PLAYWELL79 or ALL P*NB&LL in QLD
    Last edited by Viper; 19th July 2006, 12:50 PM.

will take a note of that moral!
    thanks very much for the info bud
    sound like a pack of ****wits
    sigpic

Comment

Disclaimer. Please note the views expressed by members of this forum are their personal views only and not neccesarily shared by the owners/operators of the site.
      Bite my shiny metal ass!

Comment

Games in not bad condition, but well over priced

Isnt a forum free from legal action.
        I thought people could say what they liked?
        Last edited by hamish_nz; 19th July 2006, 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by hamish_nz
          Isnt a forum free from legal action.
          I thought people could say what they liked?
          Oh...............you thought we lived in a democracy ??? Right???

Comment

what is the Law in AUZ regarding this?

just intersted

Comment

Yep hate to bust ya bubble but we/I could be held accountable for what we say here.

Wotto,

I have edited your post to conform with forum policy lol and yes we probably should have it stated somewhere easy to find.

Basically you can't name a company or person and say bad things reguardless of what they have or haven't done. You could defend yourself in court but it aint worth the trouble.

You can however you peoples Ebay Alias or Forum Alias or First names etc

Cheers
              Last edited by LOTR4U; 20th July 2006, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hamish_nz
                what is the Law in AUZ regarding this?

just intersted
                I have no idea but I assume that the "law" in regards to me saying F.....wit on a web forum is a LOT tougher than any "law" this county/state would impose on people for continually selling products with misleading descriptions and that continually fail to meet customer expectations

And by the way Hamish that AUS mate not AUZ

Comment

Its not illegal as far as I know to name peoples ebay user names so and **** them if they screw people over people should know just as long as your not using their sir names etc.

Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79

Comment

What its not AUZTRALIA :-)

it must be the kiwi accent

Comment

ehhyiah it mist bi kiwi eh!
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget one of the other user names playwellgames
                        WANTED

Another Holiday

Comment

playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames

Comment

Geez imagine how many pages this would be if you used ALL their logins!
                            Bite my shiny metal ass!

Comment

Yep never ceases to amaze me that people who are catering for a very small customer base(us) try and rip them off. Who do they think they are going to target. Lets face it, this hobby (collecting) is a very small community and it doesn't take long for the word to get around. Its not like they can go, "aww **** them I will target another group. "

My 2 bobs worth.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X