Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Playwell79 strikes again.....

Guest Wotto

Guest Wotto

HOW does this FUCKWIT stay in business- seriously.:unsure

I spoke to a guy last night , trying to help him out with some info on a pinball machine that he had purchased recently ( his name and machine will remain anonymous here ).

After talking to him for a while about the "state" of his machine he let loose that he had purchased it on Ebay from Playwell79.

The following typical comments then followed -

" The machine was described on Ebay as working condition, yet when I got it it wasnt working"

" The playfield was described on Ebay as an 8 out of 10 but is more like a 4 with area's worn bacl to bare wood etc ! "

" The machine was nothing like it was described "

" I called Playwell79 and got treated like shit, like it was my fault, they said you bought what you saw on Ebay and were rude and unhelpful"

Anyway I just thought I would share this guy's bad experiece with the group in case any newbies read it so they could also become aware of this GOOSE.

I am in NO WAY slamming the guy who bought the machine, he was a nice bloke who has just been ripped off a little by Playwell79 and I am happy to help him out.

Moral of the story - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PLAYWELL79 or ALL P*NB&LL in QLD

Guest Wotto
Isnt a forum free from legal action.

I thought people could say what they liked?

Oh...............you thought we lived in a democracy ??? Right???:lol

Yep hate to bust ya bubble but we/I could be held accountable for what we say here.

Wotto,

I have edited your post to conform with forum policy lol and yes we probably should have it stated somewhere easy to find.

Basically you can't name a company or person and say bad things reguardless of what they have or haven't done. You could defend yourself in court but it aint worth the trouble.

You can however you peoples Ebay Alias or Forum Alias or First names etc

Cheers :D

Guest Wotto
what is the Law in AUZ regarding this?

just intersted

I have no idea but I assume that the "law" in regards to me saying F.....wit on a web forum is a LOT tougher than any "law" this county/state would impose on people for continually selling products with misleading descriptions and that continually fail to meet customer expectations:x

And by the way Hamish that AUS mate not AUZ:tomato

• Administrators

Its not illegal as far as I know to name peoples ebay user names so and fuck them if they screw people over people should know just as long as your not using their sir names etc.

Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79 Playwell79

• Administrators
playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames playwellgames

Yep never ceases to amaze me that people who are catering for a very small customer base(us) try and rip them off. Who do they think they are going to target. Lets face it, this hobby (collecting) is a very small community and it doesn't take long for the word to get around. Its not like they can go, "aww fuck them I will target another group. "

My 2 bobs worth.

Yep never ceases to amaze me that people who are catering for a very small customer base(us) try and rip them off. Who do they think they are going to target. Lets face it, this hobby (collecting) is a very small community and it doesn't take long for the word to get around. Its not like they can go, "aww fuck them I will target another group. "

My 2 bobs worth.

Exactly, and even if word doesnt get around, people aint gonna come back after being burnt. So evenetually, you run out of suckers. Case in point: Tumbleweeds R Us

Correct, as long as you don't use there surname or company name.

Laws are unfornutately setup to protect the bad people not the good. :evil

Also, remember 1 thing. There is a Gov department called Department Of Fair trading. One of our customers here at work. I speak very regularly with them about different things. Even tho something is sold on Ebay doesn't always protect them from DOFT. It depends on how they advertise on there. :badgrin I caught out a pocket bike seller from Melb. They ended up sending me a new motor. lol :lol

I would like to share my experience also with Playwellgames. I bought an arcade machine, my neo geo cabinet, and it was apparently in "Just Serviced and Perfectly Working condition". I went to inspect it, looks ok to the newbie, and it's set to free-play, games work, sound works.

I get it home, discover it has thousands of tiny white dots all over it like someone spray painted in white next to it and dried all over it.. Never mind, I clean these off with a scraper and about 5 hours of labour.

Then the sound goes, wtf, the centre channel is loud, but left and right are soft. I call them and ask what the problem is, am told they don't have any idea. I ask if I can rewire it and explain how I am going to do this (take left and right speaker grounds and wire directly to earth bypassing the box controlling test/service/volume etc - obviously wired for jamma mono sound). Try to get coin mech working, but it doesn't accept coins. Can't figure out why. Notice alot of shit in the bottom on the cabinet, old chewing gum, papers, dust, screws etc so vacuum it up and wipe the inside of the cabinet down and clean it up (just serviced?!). Then notice something funny with monitor, colours are screwed, gamma is way off - too much red, not enough green. Fix those by changing the rgb dials on the monitor, adjust brightness etc and get picture ok, but its still kinda fucked. By this time I'm very annoyed at the condition of this almost new/just serviced cab, never-the-less I leave positive feedback on ebay stating "Cabinet not in condition stated however still happy with it", to be notified by someone who I dont know that they have left me Negative feedback stating "NEWBIE SELLER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS DOING, ADMITTED TO TAMPERING WITH MACHINE AND BLAMES US!"

W.T.F!!!

Anyway, long emails ensue, with them using big words and making it feel like it was all my fault - even though I was the one that got screwed.

So, moral, I got screwed, had to spend couple of hundred fixing things in the monitor/cab - cap-kit, new coin mech (it didn't work because the sensor wiring was cut in half) etc etc, and if I had things over again I would be doing something different.

Matt.