Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin of the year

Picked this link up off RGP.

Not sure if it's cool to link to another forum, but I had to post it - you'll see why. This dude's a genius .. give him an A+ with a gold star. If you couldn't be bothered reading the post, just wait for all the pics to load .. you'll get the idea.

http://s107351202.onlinehome.us/cgi-...6309506/s-all/

Very impressive, be interesting to see what he does with the playfield. Then of course the programing and rules / soud etc for the game...

Comment

I love the theme he chose,AC/DC.I have been thunderstrucked.Cant wait to see thge finished product.
      Doggistyler

Comment

yah was checkin this out from RGP
        really interesting read, although i think he screwed the translite up.. dont like it at all
        sigpic

Comment

Great looking project, I wish I had that sort of skill and patience.

Some people would of seen this one before but for those that haven't here's a home made Futurama pinball machine: http://members.aol.com/specialwhenli...all/index.html

Comment

every time i see that futurama pinball i wonder why kang/kodos is in there and what looks to be McBain. that ac/dc project is a beast, looks like he is doing it pretty quickly.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwodie
              yah was checkin this out from RGP
              really interesting read, although i think he screwed the translite up.. dont like it at all
              Hopefully he changes that ..the centre picture of the poster he has there looks ok without all the album covers

That would be my ultimate pin! I think he said it will play mp3s so all the songs would be there..
              oh yeah!
              For those about to rock we salute you!
              sigpic

Comment

We need to get that guy a job at The Pinball Factory.

Then maybe one day there'd actually be a Croc Hunter pinball ;-)

Comment

That is one very sweet idea. Futurama is pretty nifty too.

Now considering I have 3 Pinball Pool Playfields and only 2 full machines it would be a crazy idea to try something like that as an experiment.

Turn the worst PF into something new, could just be dropped into one of the machines to trial run it.

What sort of theme ideas do people have?

Comment

Best of luck if you actually decide to go through with it mate .. what a task!!

My vote: Red Dwarf

SMEGGIN HELL!

Or make 2, so you can do The Young Ones too!

Comment

haha red dwarf would rock
                      sigpic

Comment

Evil Dead
                        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

I said it in the POTC pinnie thread and I'll say it again, Christine!

Oh, and yeah, that project is looking very purdy, can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

A Christine pin would rock!
                            BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X