Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

BBB [Big Bang Bar] has arrived !!

NMD

First machines went into germany. To anyone following this saga its HUGE news. The first games were sent into Europe as all new games going there after July 1st, 2006 apparantly need to have lead free solder.

If you dont know about BBB use it as a keyword for a search on RPG, shitloads of info there

Well done to IPB and i guess the other machines will roll out to everyone else soon? Who knows but good on the people who had the guts to pre-order, i think theres a couple of aussies on the list somewhere!

Heres a link to the RPG thread about the news

And heres a direct link to the pics that the lucky German owner is hosting

looks amazing - one of the most beautiful playfields - the colours look amazing as does the finsh

great job Gene

as others have said, this gives a lot of people hope that new or at least re-runs of older titles are a real possibility

Ric

It gives hope that wayne will come through and produce Croc Hunter.

I hope we get to play it this year.

So do i Hamish, so do i. All the best to him aswell i hope he can get it done!

How much did they cost in the end?

Apparantly they were 4500USD and optionals were available like extra ramps, plastic sets etc

Stern machines just dot feel as well built

Not a fan of them myself.. the only one that held my attention was LOTR [cool game] but theres something about the way Stern games play that just doesnt feel right. The flippers also seem weak and the art looks very cheaply made :unsure

Just read this thread about BBB on RGP.

Mentions something about there being problems reproducing the security system on Capcom boards etc.

Sounds to me like if you've got a new BBB, as soon as one of the boards fails you're up shit creek? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah Baby - love the colours... very very funky

would love to see it in action - and look forward to some reviews....

All I can say is it is great to see another company enter into the game - all be it in a smallish way.

I am sure all the boards will be full of ppl that complain,speculate,pick and basically are negitive - To them they must prefer to live in the past or with a single supplier - which in any hobby/industry is not a positive.

Lets hope the Wayne can also produce the goods - 3 pinball manufactures - i must be in a time warp....

PS check out that dudes collections - must be great to have both space and $$$$

cheers

Darren