Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

$15 for a cherry coin microswitch...FFS

I needed to buy one in a hurry today so I went to a local pinball store on South Rd. I can't believe the guy who served me could still look me in the eye when he charged me $15 for it. 100% markup I could understand, but about 400% is just shameful.:(

Someone with no idea would probably have accepted that as a reasonable price. I only bought it becuase I needed it BAD and today, not tomorrow or by the end of the week.

Just another example of how some people in the business will rip anyone blind. It will certainly be the last time I deal with that company.

I should congratulate them for trying to screw this hobby into the ground.

Thats like a place out here...Morrie's in Emerton. Nothing that guy has is under $10. I bought a double adaptor for the phone. He charged me $10. I went into woolworths next door and they had it for $1. +1000% markup. Recently, I made the mistake of going in there asking about a Nokia handsfree kit...$20 get fucked.

He put out a new sign this year that says "Honest prices" I get a good laugh everytime I see it.

I needed to buy one in a hurry today so I went to a local pinball store on South Rd. I can't believe the guy who served me could still look me in the eye when he charged me $15 for it. 100% markup I could understand, but about 400% is just shameful.:(

Someone with no idea would probably have accepted that as a reasonable price. I only bought it becuase I needed it BAD and today, not tomorrow or by the end of the week.

Just another example of how some people in the business will rip anyone blind. It will certainly be the last time I deal with that company.

I should congratulate them for trying to screw this hobby into the ground.

Hi Dark,

Are you after the micro as per the attached pic? If so we have them for $3.50 each!! Fifteen bucks is simply criminal.

Don't forget to look me up next time you need something!!

http://ozstick.com.au/img/ms03.jpg

Cheers,

Chris