Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball night in Adelaide

Guys,
    I spoke to Simon at Amusement Worx this morning and talked pinball for hours. He proposed the idea of having a regular get together (every 6-8 weeks) at his shop. Sounds like a good place to drink, eat, talk (maybe pick up/exchange some technical tips and tricks) and play pinball with fellow players, collectors, enthusiasts and operators. He doesn't have a date in mind yet. So, I want to know how many people would be interested in attending and maybe hosting (BYO) a night at their place and show off their stuff?

Who's in?

Yeah sounds good to me and the location is good too, unfortunately I can't yes for sure as I never know too far in advance what my work roster will be, but if I can go I will.

Phil

Comment

Sounds good. Count me in.

As far as having a few games at my place as I only have 2 pinnys there could be a bit of standing around waiting involved!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by terry007
        Sounds good. Count me in.

As far as having a few games at my place as I only have 2 pinnys there could be a bit of standing around waiting involved!!
        Thats cool, 1 is enough to host as most will be talking, sharing their experiences, ideas, tech issues and whos who of pinball. Plus, it will be good see a face to name.

Comment

Would love to come!

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested too.

Bretty was speaking about something similar a few weeks ago at the auction.

Xygt

Comment

Originally posted by xygt
              Hi,

Bretty was speaking about something similar a few weeks ago at the auction.

Xygt
              Yes, I saw Bretty at the auction and we did talk about it and with others, so its now time to find out whether its worth doing.

Comment

Yeah sounds good John.You can count me in also.Can always make time to play pinball.
                xygt, is that you Brendan?
                Never mind ,I just checked out the real names thread again.Good to see you joined up mate.
                Last edited by bretty; 10th July 2006, 01:22 AM.

Comment

pinny night

thanks john as I said still working on a night would help me if I new the night's preferred as in week night or weekend maybe people could let us know
                  thanks again
                  wizz

Comment

I suggest a Monday night as weekends may be difficult with family events etc.

Comment

Count me in as well, pending work.

Brad

Comment

I would like to be involved as well. I have a kick ass gfames room with a bar i'm willing to share but i don't have any pinball machines yet. if there is any1 that wants to lend me a machine or doen't have room to store it i will look after it like a baby!!! check out htttp:/au.geocities.com/johnomame75 to see my games room!!! i'm serious about lending me a pinny if u don't have room tostore it but i don' think i'll get any takers!!!

Comment

games room

Hey Sean
                          Mate most of the pins that are at home are there pride and joy as you would treat it not sure if you will get many takers
                          but keep you eye on this thread we will post a date and time soon come along and play if you like
                          wizz

Comment

Originally posted by gamesrus
                            thanks john as I said still working on a night would help me if I new the night's preferred as in week night or weekend maybe people could let us know
                            thanks again
                            wizz
                            Any night is good for me, what I need though is at least two weeks prior knowledge so I can book a night off with work.

Comment

Mondays are bad for me, but may be able to get out of my commitments every now and then on this night.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X