Croc Hunter and Medieval Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croc Hunter and Medieval Madness

Guys, I know many of you read RGP and have probably already seen this, just posting it for the benefit of those who don't/haven't.

Pics of the Medieval remake in progress and what looks like the prototype cabinet for Croc Hunter...

http://www.pinball.com/medieval.htm

hmm a pile of parts and two empty cabs

looks like a larger version of my laundry where my spares are kept

if i had $5mn i could buy that many parts too

still not convinced
    Ric
    looking for:
    the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
    Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
    Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Comment

Wayne has just joined this site, (well Ballypinball has...could it be him?) so it is great to finally see some pics. With the ranting on R.G.P for the last 2 years, this is what Wayne could have done ages ago and stopped a masive campaign that is bent on undermining his attempts to resurect bally.

has the link you provided been posted on R.G.P today or lately?
      The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

posted today - but the post read like it had also been put up there before

Comment

WOW- Wayne has pictures ......that proves heaps hey !!!

Did I ever mention I am building a new Space Shuttle- look I have pictures of my design AND the test launch just last weekend from my backyard.....really ......the pictures prove it !!!!
          Last edited by Wotto; 7th April 2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I wish Wayne all the best.
            How many people have stood up an put there money where there mouth is.
            If bought the williams right first thing I would do is shut down the repros.

I wish I had the cash to buy a NIB MM

Comment

Ahh good old wotto. You make me laugh so hard I nearly piss myself.

Comment

Originally posted by __frother__
                Guys, I know many of you read RGP and have probably already seen this, just posting it for the benefit of those who don't/haven't.

Pics of the Medieval remake in progress and what looks like the prototype cabinet for Croc Hunter...

http://www.pinball.com/medieval.htm
                yep been there for months now nice rendered pics - and that's about it

Comment

it would be exciting shit if it all did eventuate!! I wonder whether a MM remake would play the same or feel like an original Williams??

that's a nice shuttle you built there too Wotto - well done
                  Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe
                    it would be exciting shit if it all did eventuate!! I wonder whether a MM remake would play the same or feel like an original Williams??

that's a nice shuttle you built there too Wotto - well done
                    I have never played a MM but have always admired the look of it and it's been on my wish list. Does it demand the high prices it fetch's currently ?
                    Is it a good game?
                    Why do people love this game so much ?
                    I have heard people pay $5000 US and are dissapointed it's not 5 times as good as a $1000 US Pin..
                    sigpic

Comment

No, it wouldnt.

As Wayne has stated on his website, some key parts are patented (eg the split anti-SDTM ramps) and will not be on his repro machine.

SDTM drains from those ramps will significantly change the players experience.

That is just one example.

Comment

Originally posted by DKong
                        I have never played a MM but have always admired the look of it and it's been on my wish list. Does it demand the high prices it fetch's currently ?
                        Is it a good game?
                        Why do people love this game so much ?
                        I have heard people pay $5000 US and are dissapointed it's not 5 times as good as a $1000 US Pin..
                        I personally think it's over rated. I wasn't that impressed whe I first saw it and played it.

Comment

I played it at one of your locals Ian back in January (TZ in paradise centre) and I thought it was great....personally I'd love one!
                          Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                          sigpic

Comment

I played it at one of your locals Ian back in January (TZ in paradise centre) and I thought it was great....personally I'd love one!

The thing is still there, along with the other three. The manager of the place meybe getting rid of all pinballs in the place for good a little birdy told me. They may just well be on the market shortly.

God I hope they make a Futurama pinball now that it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Pinny Parlour
                              The thing is still there, along with the other three. The manager of the place meybe getting rid of all pinballs in the place for good a little birdy told me. They may just well be on the market shortly.
                              He has gotten rid of them and they are all sold. A bit dissappointing as they were quite fun to play there (given the average person could not afford all of them) however they had fallen into disrepair of late.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X