Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Croc Hunter and Medieval Madness

frs

Wayne has just joined this site, (well Ballypinball has...could it be him?) so it is great to finally see some pics. With the ranting on R.G.P for the last 2 years, this is what Wayne could have done ages ago and stopped a masive campaign that is bent on undermining his attempts to resurect bally.

has the link you provided been posted on R.G.P today or lately?

Guest Wotto

WOW- Wayne has pictures ......that proves heaps hey !!!

Did I ever mention I am building a new Space Shuttle- look I have pictures of my design AND the test launch just last weekend from my backyard.....really ......the pictures prove it !!!!:cool:

Guys, I know many of you read RGP and have probably already seen this, just posting it for the benefit of those who don't/haven't.

Pics of the Medieval remake in progress and what looks like the prototype cabinet for Croc Hunter...

http://www.pinball.com/medieval.htm

yep been there for months now nice rendered pics - and that's about it

it would be exciting shit if it all did eventuate!! I wonder whether a MM remake would play the same or feel like an original Williams??

that's a nice shuttle you built there too Wotto - well done

I have never played a MM but have always admired the look of it and it's been on my wish list. Does it demand the high prices it fetch's currently ?

Is it a good game?

Why do people love this game so much ?

I have heard people pay $5000 US and are dissapointed it's not 5 times as good as a $1000 US Pin..

it would be exciting shit if it all did eventuate!! I wonder whether a MM remake would play the same or feel like an original Williams??

No, it wouldnt.

As Wayne has stated on his website, some key parts are patented (eg the split anti-SDTM ramps) and will not be on his repro machine.

SDTM drains from those ramps will significantly change the players experience.

That is just one example.

I have never played a MM but have always admired the look of it and it's been on my wish list. Does it demand the high prices it fetch's currently ?

Is it a good game?

Why do people love this game so much ?

I have heard people pay $5000 US and are dissapointed it's not 5 times as good as a $1000 US Pin..

I personally think it's over rated. I wasn't that impressed whe I first saw it and played it.

I played it at one of your locals Ian back in January (TZ in paradise centre) and I thought it was great....personally I'd love one!

The thing is still there, along with the other three. The manager of the place meybe getting rid of all pinballs in the place for good a little birdy told me. They may just well be on the market shortly.

God I hope they make a Futurama pinball now that it's back.

The thing is still there, along with the other three. The manager of the place meybe getting rid of all pinballs in the place for good a little birdy told me. They may just well be on the market shortly.

He has gotten rid of them and they are all sold. A bit dissappointing as they were quite fun to play there (given the average person could not afford all of them) however they had fallen into disrepair of late.

Does it demand the high prices it fetch's currently ?

Is it a good game? Why do people love this game so much ?

I have one. I do think it's one of the best pins ever made. It's a well-integrated theme, it's funny, it has a deep ruleset, it has a challenging wizard mode (which I've rarely reached, and not yet beaten) and great playfield toys.

Never played one, but would love to, just to see if the hype is warranted.

Anyone know of one on loaction in Bris/Goldy area??

there was one in caval av at timezone but garuda has just said they have removed them all. i know they were all in perfect nick 6 months back but in the last 2 months someone else must have taken over the place and all 4 pinnies were unplayable. it's a pitty, they were the sweatest pinnies. here's a list a stuff around the place.

• Administrators
WOW- Wayne has pictures ......that proves heaps hey !!!

Did I ever mention I am building a new Space Shuttle- look I have pictures of my design AND the test launch just last weekend from my backyard.....really ......the pictures prove it !!!!:cool:

Hey can I have a go in that when its finnished?

That Wayne guy has joined this forum but is yet to post so who knows.

Well that really shits me, I hate people who have there own forum then join this just to lurk etc.

Well it aint going to happen seeeeeee! :lol

If pinballman wishs to link to this site we will happily linking back to his.

Guys,

Went to Timezone at Cavill today and Medieval is still there.

3 pinnies, Medieval, Cirqus Voltaire and Tales of Arabian Nights. Medieval was in the best nick of all 3 from what I experienced - the other two were losing the ball and couldn't locate it, while I'm there staring at it. Of course, give them a nudge to loosen the ball and TILT TILT TILT. I should say that the flippers on them all felt weak to me though.

Anyway, I finally have an opinion on Medieval - fun, very fun, but not fun enough to justify the $$.

حf anyone wants to sell one for $1000, let me know :lol

Guys,

Went to Timezone at Cavill today and Medieval is still there.

3 pinnies, Medieval, Cirqus Voltaire and Tales of Arabian Nights. Medieval was in the best nick of all 3 from what I experienced - the other two were losing the ball and couldn't locate it, while I'm there staring at it. Of course, give them a nudge to loosen the ball and TILT TILT TILT. I should say that the flippers on them all felt weak to me though.

Anyway, I finally have an opinion on Medieval - fun, very fun, but not fun enough to justify the $$.

حf anyone wants to sell one for $1000, let me know :lol

Yep, exactly what I think of a MM. Over-rated.