Price check : Creature from the Black Lagoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check : Creature from the Black Lagoon

I have the opportunity to buy one and was wondering what the market value is for one of these? I know, I know, it's all about what I'm prepared to pay but just looking for a bit of a guide. Cheers.

Well if you ask Mark C its apparently 5k so anything under that must be a bargin!.

Comment

the last one sold on ebay for $3996. What's he want for it?
      Man cannot live with just one pinball.
      sigpic

Comment

and I did say upto $5000.00 depends on how good

Comment

I think more like $3500

All depends on the holo

Comment

Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe
            the last one sold on ebay for $3996. What's he want for it?
            $2900, fully shopped, no coin mech.

Comment

Nice price, grab it !

Comment

Take it thats a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by pescefritte
                  $2900, fully shopped, no coin mech.
                  have you seen it? is it in good nick? depends on how this weekend goes for me but if you choose not to take it I would be interested in the guys details if you u wouldn't mind - as I said though only if you don't want it....
                  Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe
                    have you seen it? is it in good nick? depends on how this weekend goes for me but if you choose not to take it I would be interested in the guys details if you u wouldn't mind - as I said though only if you don't want it....
                    Seen the machine. It's very good but not immaculate. Will come up nice with a clean and service...so hands off...only joking. You guys have just confirmed what I thought. Will post some pics if and when I get it. If I do decide not to proceed, I'll let you know.

Comment

It shouldnt need a clean and service if its FULLY shopped? Guess it depends on the guys definition of shopped..

Comment

IF it is local and you have played it "all working" then 2900 is a very good price - especially if it is fully shopped??????????

As for the fully shopped ? - Jackpot is spot on U should not have to touch it - having said that I still would say 2900 is a good buy if all is working......

Stripinmg and cleaning is good fun "time dependant" and that way you will know it is DONE......

If i had room "insert allowed" I would be on it "if in brissy".....

cheers
                        darren

Comment

Originally posted by DJS
                          IF it is local and you have played it "all working" then 2900 is a very good price - especially if it is fully shopped??????????

As for the fully shopped ? - Jackpot is spot on U should not have to touch it - having said that I still would say 2900 is a good buy if all is working......

Stripinmg and cleaning is good fun "time dependant" and that way you will know it is DONE......

If i had room "insert allowed" I would be on it "if in brissy".....

cheers
                          darren
                          It will be fully shopped but there will still be some minor cracks etc. on the ramps, plastics etc. In other words, nowhere near mint but 100% working and nice and clean.

Originally posted by Jackpot
                          It shouldnt need a clean and service if its FULLY shopped? Guess it depends on the guys definition of shopped..
                          It's not fully shopped yet. It will get a clean and service once I put a deposit, hence it will be fully shopped once I buy it. Do ya get it?
                          Last edited by Creech; 24th June 2006, 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by pescefritte
                            Do ya get it?
                            Ye MATE i get YA!

So whats the fully shopped job include?

Comment

Tony

mate 2900 is a good price by the sounds of it
                              it will be fully shopped you say
                              has some cracks on ramps and plastics for 2900 it still seems ok
                              ramps are what 100 to 150 each plastic set 180 odd slingshot 40 ish

as said before
                              one sold on ebay 3996
                              I have one 4500 ( last one I sold less but needed some plastics)
                              another on ebay for 5800

dont go chasing around for saving of few bucks if you are happy with the game play and the cabinet is good all else can be repaired BUY IT look at what happened before with your WCS94 for a a little saving it cost you a new motor.
                              if its good BUY IT you will enjoy it its a great game and they dont come up often . And of course its local save you freight.

good luck with it

mark

ps there is a few at the auction tomorrow too but with freight they should sell for more

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X