Tassie Firepower with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tassie Firepower with pics

Just done a bit of searching and found someone downhere with a Firepower..Over the the phone he was looking for $1500.00 ..didn't tell me anything about the game and says he is going to list on ebay in the next few weeks...Man I l always end up negotiating with the Steve Ritchie pinballs if I get this I will ahve F14, Teminator and now Firepower ...
    Should I go for a more open type of playfield as all Steve's, Williams seem to have a lot of long shots?
    anyhelp guys?
    Last edited by DKong; 10th July 2006, 09:09 PM.
    sigpic

Love that game, hope you score it.
    The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Kewl..do you reckon $1500 is a good price for a 1980 game? Cripes I paid $2000 for my T2 only 3-4 years ago..needed abit of work and I am sure this will too. Mainly going to look at back glass as painted BG can be shot big time and that is hard to replace ...playfield well hoping for a repro platfield in the future if it is crap then I might knock him down a bit..wil take some photo's of his arcade games if I get down there this weeeked think he has a lot stand up drivng cabs
      has a gauntlet 4-player original if anyone is intersted

I have been thinking Fowerpoer ( affodable ) thats the sputnik for non real eighties boys..love the look of four bumpers ..says it has a sound prob could be a quick rom change ?...but being in tassie for so long it will need a few things doing to it and coils would of been changed to the closest one available .
      Last edited by DKong; 21st June 2006, 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      sigpic

Comment

$1500 is pretty good. that machine is pretty rare and sought after. it is one of the better 80's games by the looks of it. i think you also got a bargain with your T2. most i see are $2500 - $3500 and the cheaper ones are pretty stuffed. so don't compare the 2!
        sigpic

Comment

Fire Power is a nice pin.

Hope you get it

Comment

Fire power asydney auction

There is a fire power at the auction in sydney this weekend.

There will be lots of us there if you want us to tell you condition etc

Comment

Originally posted by hamish_nz
              There is a fire power at the auction in sydney this weekend.

There will be lots of us there if you want us to tell you condition etc
              That would be great! Was someone going to do a price list from that auction too?

Might go and check this one out on Saturday

Can't believe I spelled it Fowerpoer in my previous post
              sigpic

Comment

Finally got down south to check it out today..it wasn't worth the $1500.00 as I mentioned a few things Cab repaint slight wear on playfield. It lite up but the scores didn't work (none so hoping this will be easy fix). The back glass has worn but only on the blue parts .Will post more when I pick it up ended up getting it for $600.00 It's complete! Ask him if he could open it and no shit before a realised he had a crowbar in the door and and bent it open .Say's he does it all the time..No real damage done..the under playfield looks good.took a few pictures around his storage shed..Will post more soon!

I am really happy to get it for $600..even for parts..but this will be restored to it's former glory!
                Last edited by DKong; 24th August 2006, 07:45 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

more photo's plus some of other games..going to try and get the Fisco 400 and that quickdraw EM looks great!
                  sigpic

Comment

and the Quick Draw EM seems in good condition
                    sigpic

Comment

Firepower NICE

There is life in her mate. Restore her, she will give you heaps of pleasure back.

Wotto's your restorer man. He is the Master Restorer.
                      The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

cheers Pinny..I am pumped on this one and want to do a good job! Playfield touchup's and mylar removal will be the scary part..Should have it home this week..maybe
                        sigpic

Comment

Under the playfield looks very tidy!...
                          Can't believe he used a crowbar, ouch!

Good score!

Comment

I think you got it for a fair price.
                            It looks like with some TLC you will have a nice machine.

Well done. Take lots of photos

Comment

Originally posted by Savage
                              Under the playfield looks very tidy!...

Good score!
                              That sold me. no burns or anythng bad.

Originally posted by hamish_nz
                              I think you got it for a fair price.
                              It looks like with some TLC you will have a nice machine.

Well done. Take lots of photos
                              Thanks mate. I have never repainted a pinball cab or touched up a playfield so I am on a new learning curve. Will be taking lots of photo's and asking lot's of advice
                              Last edited by DKong; 11th July 2006, 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X