Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASSIVE PINBALL AUCTION ! 25th june NSW

yobs
    dont think this has been mentioned before so checkout http://www.lawsonmenzies.com.au/lawsons.html for all the details
    the games are from MICHEAL SHALOUBs collection
    he was on tv with a 5 minute segment about 1 month ago on "mornings with kerri-anne" and had quite a few games on display
    anyone else seen that feature
    looks like an interesting auction so worth a look
    start saving your pennys children
    atari "SPRINT 8 " wanted to buy from anywhere in the world (preferably australia though) any condition and help much appreciated

WOW WOW WOW

Lots of great titles.

BUCKAROO I want it.

Damn where did I leave that pile of money.

Comment

Yeaa,i saw the sement on tv.He was on good morning Australia with Kerrie Anne.His pinballs looked really well maintained.
      Doggistyler

Comment

I saw the segment and agree they looked great on the Telly- Good for pinball generally that 5 minutes of TV.

I have also seen some of the machines that are headed for that auction, Dracula, Fish Tales, terminators etc and they were in very nice condition ( even by my stupidly high standards ).

I also know that Michael has been working his ring out testing all functions on the machines so that they work correctly before he auctions them.

I personally saw him cycle through a few machines while I was at his place which was 3 weeks ago, I spoke to him yesterday and he is still triple checking them.

So by all rights they should be good electronically as well as cosmetically.

Wotto

Comment

Is anyone else concerned to hear that Michael is selling his machines?

I hope he hasn't fallen out of love with the hobby, or fallen on hard times.

Comment

I'd say he is just smart. We are over the hump of very high prices, offload what you dont want now, buy them again in 2-3 years at up to 30% less.

Smart move.

Comment

Damn, Me without a spare 10k !

Comment

well I got a $2000 are there going to be any bargins? or all high priced wit reserves???

Comment

Sunday 25th....I'm there!

Ryan, Neil, Hamish, Greg, do we have a date?
                  Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                  sigpic

Comment

Im keen fellas. Get there early for a bit of freeplay and inspection eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe
                      Sunday 25th....I'm there!

Ryan, Neil, Hamish, Greg, do we have a date?

Hmm a four way date

Comment

Interesting: 2 x Fish Tales, 2 x Getaway, White Water, Demo Man, STTNG, FunHouse (!), Bride Of Pinbot.

If the machines are as in good condition as they're reported to be, I think they might go for significantly more that the suggested prices.

Comment

Originally posted by DialogPimp
                          If the machines are as in good condition as they're reported to be, I think they might go for significantly more that the suggested prices.
                          that's what I was thinking but hoping that due to the quantity of pinnies on sale maybe enough to keep demand for individual pinnies low?? ok I'm dreaming There's a few there that I will have a very close look at

hey virgil don't leave me out, this is a five-some baby
                          Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                          sigpic

Comment

It depends on demand I suppose. There's at least 3 machines there that I've wanted for 2 years or more.

We'll all end up bidding against each other until none of us can afford what we wanted...

Comment

I am there. I might go saturday as well.

Maybe a few beers before loosen that bidding hand up.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X