Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pinball Abbreviation Thread

Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    BoP

    Comment


      #47
      any one know what this one is from sited pins?

      Mitchell Park – Supa Deli - CSI – 2/7/2015
      My wife told me I have to go to AA meetings...
      and here I am...

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by wako View Post
        any one know what this one is from sited pins?

        Mitchell Park – Supa Deli - CSI – 2/7/2015
        http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=cs...archtype=quick

        Cheers,
        Matthew

        Comment


          #49
          MC= (Zaccuria) Magic Castle & PB= Pin*Bot are missing from the list.

          Also heaps of EM titles if your wanting them.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
            MC= (Zaccuria) Magic Castle & PB= Pin*Bot are missing from the list.

            Also heaps of EM titles if your wanting them.
            Thanks for the update. Feel free to post other abbreviations and I will add them to the list.

            Cheers,
            Matthew

            Comment


              #51
              EM titles abbreviation [MENTION=426]illawarra_steelers[/MENTION] your up Tony!

              Comment


                #52
                ......... theres about 400 of the most common pinball name abbreviations used by collectors here:
                http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?anonym...ue&list=abbrev
                www.pinballmuseum.com.au
                www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

                Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by bwodie View Post
                  Originally posted by felixthadog View Post
                  No problemo, this thread can be deleted then

                  Matthew
                  Originally posted by felixthadog View Post
                  A request has been made to keep this thread open, so please post any abbreviations that I have not included in the list.

                  Cheers,
                  Matthew
                  Originally posted by Brk_oth View Post
                  ......... theres about 400 of the most common pinball name abbreviations used by collectors here:
                  http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?anonym...ue&list=abbrev
                  Thanks mate, there are quite a few lists around now on the web, I only kept this thread alive because of some requests made back in 2008.

                  Cheers,
                  Matthew

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Am I the only one that can't stand these abbreviations,is it that much trouble to write the whole name out?


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

                    Comment


                      #55
                      SPP - Simpsons Pinball Party
                      SIM ? - Simpsons
                      MAV - Maverick the Movie

                      ....

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Sorry TSPP is there, forgot "the"

                      But Baywatch isn't there and neither is Mary Shellys Frankenstein..

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      There is also no "Hook" , "Checkpoint" , or EOS for "end of stroke" switch

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
                      Am I the only one that can't stand these abbreviations,is it that much trouble to write the whole name out?


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      I agree generally, but.... some of the names are quite long and drawn out if having to write repeatedly, and for cases such as eg. "list machines you own..." , if you are trying to list many titles. There is a time and a place I guess

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
                        SPP - Simpsons Pinball Party
                        SIM ? - Simpsons
                        MAV - Maverick the Movie

                        ....

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Sorry TSPP is there, forgot "the"

                        But Baywatch isn't there and neither is Mary Shellys Frankenstein..

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        There is also no "Hook" , "Checkpoint" , or EOS for "end of stroke" switch

                        - - - Updated - - -



                        I agree generally, but.... some of the names are quite long and drawn out if having to write repeatedly, and for cases such as eg. "list machines you own..." , if you are trying to list many titles. There is a time and a place I guess

                        - - - Updated - - -
                        I thought Baywatch was just DD ......
                        ************************************************** *******************
                        Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

                        Comment


                          #57
                          The Pin I want to buy, DDD= Debbie Does Dallas!

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                            The Pin I want to buy, DDD= Debbie Does Dallas!
                            You're a dirty old man!
                            May the pinballs tumble in your direction!

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Can you please add BW for Bally Williams to the other 2 BW abbreviations

                              Thanks

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Usually Bally Williams abbreviation is B/W.

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X