Quick cleanup. Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick cleanup. Not

Just pulled this from the archives & thought I would give it a quick once over.
    Well of course to do it properly the whole playfield was suddenly dismantled.
    Some of the rubbers have , Im sure , been there since the machine was new & actually snapped off the posts in pieces.
    Well under the grime is a beautiful playfield that looks like new. This whole machine is in excellent nic This still has not been waxed. Only cleaned.Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010524.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	317.6 KB
ID:	1913991
    Put in an order for new rubbers. Cant wait to put it back together now
    Attached Files
    PIMP YOUR PINS

I was wondering if there was a machine under that cover!
    In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Starts off as a simple quick job then ends out being a mini restore

Comment

Originally posted by angs1957 View Post
        Starts off as a simple quick job then ends out being a mini restore
        No just pinballs had a car that needed a small rust cut out and some paint 3years later after stripping to a shell and bare metal restoation. Where do you stop?

Comment

New rubbers arrived today. 2 days melb to newcastle. Not express. Wondering if it would have been any faster if the express mail option was taken.
          Anyway its Pinfest so thats where I am all weekend
          PIMP YOUR PINS

Comment

Great service. Who did you use?
            In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
            Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
            Looking for;
            Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X